ZBrushCentral

123.zip

http://www2.zbrushcentral.com/uploaded_from_zbc/200307/user_image-1057784415cbt.jpg

Great tree modeling… Are the branches mostly Zspheres? I like the background too… Great job :+1:

Just beutiful Sarabel. Very spiritual to me
Congratulations

very cool image… that tree rocks… thanks for the little critter hes cool too.

Amazing tree and landscape - just wonderful. :+1: :+1: :+1:

I’d be happier if the little bird flew away though. Cute as he is, he doesn’t fit in with the style of the rest of the picture.

Wow Sarabel, wow. This is what I call landscape. Very impressive, Very nice. :wink:

Flycatcher, that little bird makes the balance right here, if you notice those white small flowers on the lower right corner. Maybe it could be more blurred, though. :b4:

Incredible landscape vegetation :cool:
Maybe a bird falling from a coucou’s nest :slight_smile:
Pilou fan of Sarabel

HOLY #^*% !That is beautiful.Excellent image.

Cui! Cui! Cui!
Pilou
Ps From Sarabel Model :cool:

great tree and Landscape,beautiful. :+1: :+1: :grimacing:

kudos, Sarabel!

• juandel

Well done! I am going to give that script a try later.! :slight_smile: :+1: :+1: :+1: :slight_smile:

Matvara - I did not object to the placement of the bird in the picture. It’s the style that clashes. The tree and landscape are handled in a very skillful and painterly way; the bird is by comparison rather naive and cartoon-like. As such I think it detracts from an otherwise superb image. Your comment about blurring would certainly help, but I think it needs a more compatible style, or omitting. :wink:

This is a GREAT landscape Sarabel, that tree is extremely powerful!. I love to paint, and look at, trees myself and I must say this tree really has a soul. The growth is spectacular!. I’d also like to comment on the skillfull use of the hookbrush to create the branches, a great tool I’ve overlooked myself.

The only thing that seems a little strange too me is the bird. Did you think of it after you finished the tree and the landscape ?, or did you have it completed earlier and threw it in?. It does not look as if it really belongs in this piece.

When I look at this work I see the fantastic tree and the beutiful landscape, but feel slightly bothered by something in what appears to be in a layer, and pretty much in a world of its own, above the landscape, which is the bird.

But if you prefer to have the bird there then so it be. Great work! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Wahoo !
Excellent !
:+1:

The Artist has all liberty to make his own composition :slight_smile:
Bird or no bird ?
It’s not important!

Just the pleasure of the eyes :cool:
Pilou fan of Sarabel

This is some of the best imagery I’ve ever seen! I’m in agreement with the others though – I think it could stand on it’s own and be stronger without the bird.

I agree with some of the comments i have seen here about your bird in the picture. Compared to the hi-detail the bird looks really low res and it kinda kills your image in my opinion. In my opinion the focal point is your bird and draws the eye right to it. I think your image would be much more successful and powerful without the bird.

Cheers…