ZBrushCentral

roman style sculpture characture thingie wip update :5th May. Zscript added

Hi all. Have not done a simple head in a long while.I decided to go nuts with the z sub on this one.and played with some high rendertime lighting too. This is just a test for a work that is running round in my head at the moment. I think it has got somthing to do with me just getting the history channel on fox.Hopefully I will have more tommorow.

Cool model.
The chips and holes give it a really solid feel.
:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :slight_smile:

Ravages of Time :slight_smile:
Pilou

Hitch,
Cool effect… great model too!
Looks very realistic with those chunks broke off! Like someone played sculpture bowling with it! ;~)
Take care,
Michael

The chips in the model do add a very nice effect. :+1:

David

thanks for your comments gus, here is the final I guess, unless i think of somthing that I just have to add to it, It is titled Maximus glutios
I tried to make it imposing and give it a sence of scale, without adding obvoius things like little people looking up at it, the main way I got around this was heavy use of the perspective option, If ou plan a little it is a relatively easy option to get the hang of, and gives great results, well in my opinion anyway.
121 comments, questions are alway welcome

mandatory le discot build

Really cool Paul!!! :sunglasses:
Well done !! I like more more !!! :smiley: :+1:

Hi tch
Why not take a volume stone with a little marbling, veining, before the ZSubing ?
It’s seems to clean.
Now you can attack the Pompeï reconstitution :slight_smile:
Pilou

very interesting approach…some kewl shadows and a ground plane and you are right, you wont need people to give you scale… :+1: :+1: :+1: great job on this one so far

Very crisp and clean looking. I like the idea behind this. Can we see a larger image? I would like to see more of the detail. :slight_smile:

Cool statue Hitch, the restoration work would cost a fortune. :slight_smile: :+1:

Very Cool Effect! Thanks for the process shots. :sunglasses: :+1: :+1:

fantastico z-sub vandalism! :+1: :+1: :+1: :smiley:

• juandel

hey all. I decided to do a Zscript on the technique i used, for the newbies. I’d like some 121 on the script on content, or the script itself, since it is the first script tut i’ve done.
:large_orange_diamond: Zscript
:large_orange_diamond: Mentat, I shall post a larger image, when I’ve finished the bg, I have just had a flash of what I want to do as i’ve typed this. :slight_smile: