Member Follow User Gallery

just got bk from holiday so not been updating much, this is the design for GOW im just working on the accesories right now stay tuned (she will have hair) o this is her head btw lol hope you guys like it

GOW_paintover.jpg

headupdate.jpg

Well its been a long time since ive drawn something proper so heres a head design i did today. i didnt have any idea what i was drawing it sorta just ended up like this. this is a cropped down version as my original was waaaaayyyy too big. hope you like it

Head_concept1.jpg
    Last edited by gegrazion_1; 09-09-09 at 06:41 PM.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

That head is awesome!, I really like the purple accent in it. is that mean to be energy or something coming from the mouth?

thanks alot, kinda did it cos i thougth it wud look cool and give the picture some contrast but yh it is ment to be some sorta energy thing

Liking the head a lot Greg; might be nice to see some glow coming through the skin of the neck in places (almost like an xray would show some structure) and a cooler glow in the nostrils... I'll shut up
    Great stuff... look forward to seeing more

thanks alot and im not sure what u mean about the neck tho. i mite ad soem glow to the nose thnkas it was ment to be a quick sketch but mite add some extra bits

well ive spent some more time today just tweaking, realised the face had a funny shape so moved it around added some glow to the nose and extra details hear and here just to let it pop a little more. hope you like it and im going to say this is now DONE. thanks alot for you kind words and hope you like the update

Head_concept.jpg

Head_concept_closeup.jpg

wel this is something esle im workin on, just a fatman but im having some trouble, im not sure what hair or what hat to give him, any sujestions? if theres anything else u see plz im all ears

fatman_full.jpg

fatman_closup.jpg
    Last edited by gegrazion_1; 09-13-09 at 07:59 AM.

now this is kung fu panda, ull probably have heard of the film (love it btw) well ive drawn some orthos which is something ive never done and was quite alot of fun, alot of research was done but it was stil fun. no tracing and all drawing so hope i got the likenes right. ive giving him an expression because the orthos are for a comp at polycount, its make a film character within 700tris so it wont be animated and id hate to look at a boring face. hope you lik it and crits are always welcome

kung_fu_panda_orthos.jpg

kung_fu_panda_front_view.jpg

this is another ortho for my little project, i have been doing alot of 3d work so not much time for working on my drawing skills this past week.

thai_lung_ortho.jpg

thai_lung_front.jpg

Man I loved kung fu panda, must have watched it like 5 times.. you should do the master turtle next.. cool stuff. wish my 2d skills were better

Hexadecimator: haha ive watched it loads aswel, wen i first saw it was bit disapointed but now its like 1 of ma fav films, yh i was actualy thinking of doing him tbh, maybe do the whole cast btw i am making the characters in 3d, my specs are 700 tris and a 256 diffuse should be fun, stay tuned ill post some of the 3d in a few days

heres where i am with my models, the panda is 694 tris and the lion is 700. im using a 256x256 texture for each model. the facial expression is just a test and the hair and ears will have an alpha aplied to them. its all stil wip and there is no lighting aplied in my scene its just purely texture. hope you guys like it.

panda_model.jpg

thai lung.jpg

Great models gegrazion, like the Panda, and the movie. These would look good running around in game and fragging.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123