ZBrushCentral

Demon Awakens - Real time rendering by Hypershot

[main2.jpg]dof02s.jpg

Happy Zbrushing.:stuck_out_tongue:

Attachments

realtime.jpg

Yeah dude I have been use hypershot for all my beauty renders. It is truely a bad ass rendering engine :+1: you can load up a 3million poly model and it renders it no problem

Cool model! And thanks for the link and info about Hypershot :smiley: Those renders came out pretty nice considering it barely takes any time to set it up. Might have to give Hypershot a try!

nice model and the render app sounds great. thx!

Hypershot looks really really nice but I am not sure our company would buy it. So I guess I wont get the chance to use it sigh

Your model and render look fantastic though fireantz83 :+1:

cbostjan - yes~! U re right~:+1:

GregStrangis - No problem, just wanna sharing here.:smiley:

N8- Ya…I m sure u guys shld love this render engine~!

scottleroc - Thanks man~! U can download a free trial version to test play on ur model too XDXDXD

Very nice model and render results.
calling 6 minutes realtime goes a little to far i think :smiley:
It would be easy to achieve such a render in 6 minutes in any rendering
software on a decent computer.
Have to say tho hypershot is nice and easy to use.

Cool fireant!

nice :smiley: great model and clean renders :+1: I like it :smiley:

im pretty sure you could do a render like that in modo in 1min ;] Rendering engines got really fast in recent time.

Nice job! :+1:

this chain come from hell … wow !!!

Disco Stu - yes, u re right~!
Dman3d - thanks~!
wizz - glad that you like it~^ ^
slocik - yo, pls prove and sharing with us~ I hav no modo XD
roger - thanks for that~!
HiPi - Yes, cool ~!

Nice sculpt on the demon! Yay for using Hypershot too! :+1:

ok i will do a simple global ilumination render with 2mln tris, i wonder how long it wioll take

cool render but I was shocked by the price of hpershot. $995? Are you gonna paY that after 15 days?

did a quick test with one part of my model 1mln quads, a simple scene with 2 area light aa sampling, global ilumination and sss, in 2 min ;] so i would say modo is a lot faster ;D i wanted to do a 4 mln render of raw polys but i got out of memory ;/

[attach=146053]Untitled-1.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Untitled-1.jpg

thanks slocik, modo render is cool man~! awesome speed.
Between, what ur pc’s spec ?

Hmm…some requirements here can test for us.:bulb:

1. 2 area lights as studio light, one environment reflection.
  2. On the Camera dept of field.

CAn’t wait to see.:+1:

no…its too expensive for me…I just test for fun~!:stuck_out_tongue:
My personal opinions is, it suit for those product industrial design,architects, engineers, hobbiests…etc :idea:

ok i can do a test render, meybe even add some fur for the lulz, but dept of field is really slow, since you have to give a big aa sampling or you will get some pixolation ( but some ppl dont care about that), and a big aa sampling setting can make the render 2-6x slower, so its best to add it in ps. I didnt save the scane so i will have to ramake it ;]
my cpu is a almost 3 yo 4x2,5ghz, nothing special, i really need to buy a 8 core rig.