ZBrushCentral

Alien Queen

It 's WIP.

![07.jpg|1200x512](upload://hp4BCwdph8rGxDhjjKGZ5obNucH.jpeg)]![11.jpg|1200x1024](upload://bNYMZghhDLL4maCV2tuLbqCDkY6.jpeg)

Attachments

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

Hmm I wonder why nobody has replied to this yet :confused: Not sure if I really like this forum, some people get lots of replies, others dont, and the time it takes for your post to go through is crazy. I’ll give it more than a few days before I choose to stay or not.

Anyways, it’s coming along great, the amount of detail is awesome. How long did the head take you?

Don’t take it personally, the sheer volume of stuff that gets posted means that some stuff gets ignored.

That being said thats a really nice alien queen. I can’t wait to see more. :+1:

looking really nice so far, keep up the great work yur doing on the Alien Queen

looks awesome!, the detail in the teeth area is great!!!

Well it’s not that I’m taking it personally, it’s just I’m the type of artist that needs/wants alot of constructive criticism and this seems to be one of the few places ZBrush specific that can do it for me. I’m just new to the program and would like to know how to improve what I’ve done, but it doesn’t appear my first model will receive any such feedback.

Anyways, I’ curious to see how this model has progressed.

I agree, i got only a very few comments on my sketchbook. It’s motivative in a way, pushing me to raise my level and get noticed, but on the other hand it’s frustrating.

Anyway, this is not the place to talk about that. :stuck_out_tongue: Very good start on this alien queen head, nothing to crit. ^^ Waiting for the body. :wink:

Very frustrating, especially when you’re a newbie like me and could use the help of peers. I mean if I do progress alot I probably won’t need much feedback so it doesn’t work out to well =/

The head take me about three days.

updating

[attach=153232]12.jpg[/attach]
[attach=153972]13.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

12.jpg

13.jpg

listring, any chnace we can see an overall form I have trouble envisaging the entire shape currently. I think what youy have done is very nice so far but i find the last update a little confusing as to its location? Is it a tail and center section??

Sure, let me show you my amusing sculp technique :smiley:
This is prototype Alien Queen not the final version.

[14.jpg]

Coming along nicely! Some of the detail work could be less soft and more hard edged, I would say; but that may be the material that is on it that makes it appear so. I would love to see a matcap that looks more like the skin that was on the aliens in the movies slapped on this baby.
:+1:

Wow dude simply amaizing. I can’t wait to see some nice renders of this. Love the details and I bloody love Aliens especially 2. Game over man Game over!

Alien Queen Reborn
041.jpg

Attachments

05.jpg

That’s some fantastic organic sculpting listring :wink: :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Really great, so many details. Are you doing this for placement in an environment with a background or as a stand alone statue.

Not decide yet, cos it 's still a wip.

WOE!!

insane details man, you using alphas or masks, or what?
that would look great textured,:wink: :wink:

Nice work man!