ZBrushCentral

Mridul's_ Sketchbook

Hi Guys ,
Very happy to submit my first post in zbrush central. This is a WIP render in which I am working still. Also I am in a hurry to complete for the final result. My plan is to make a nextgen Gaming character with sufficient poly budget which I am going to update very soon. Your suggestions are really important to me as it will make me more strong in my upcoming works. Cheers :wink:

[Front_Poses.jpg]Back_Poses.jpg

I think this is excellent work! The only 2 things that I see that I would change is the (Clavicle) collar bone. It appears to distinct and needs to be smoothed out a little bit as well as lowed in the middle - pull it down more toward the Thorax.
I would also narrow down the (Flexor Longus) wrist area. Just pull it up more towards the elbow.
And once again this is excellent!

Very nice and impressive work.:+1: :slight_smile: My small concern is (if you don’t mind), in the back neck (trapezius) the nuchal ligament area looks little deeper. :slight_smile:

Thanks guys, I am also agree from both of your points & will update in my model. Thanks again…:slight_smile:

There are Gmonon tutorial DVDs with characters that look almost exactly like this. Be careful of that.

Here is the WIP Shotgun hi poly model render…

[Shotgun_01.jpg]

In the beginning I have started sculpting this by taking a Zsphere and have completed the portrait as fast as possible. Later again I sit for some experimental work & fine tunes. During the experimental times I added the hair externally & also repose her head.I having a lots of fun during the process. Hope you guys will like it. And your comments and critiques are always welcome. :slight_smile:

[Female_Portrait_01.jpg]

I love how you did the eyes.

hey man i wanna go on date with her

just jokin… awesome work she looks pretty and expressive mood

and as i always say keep em comin:+1:

Really, really good, the figure and the gun.

Can you show how you created the laces for the boots? Remarkable.

Great work- my 2¢ would be that the negative space in the crotch looks a little too blocky, it should probably taper more - and that the boots look like they’re angling out, almost gives a bow-legged feel, but that may just be the lines of the tongue groove… minor points though, it’s terrific.

Here I did another Render of the model. Hope you like it. And yes your comments are always welcome :wink:

[Female_Bust_Final_Render_02.jpg]

lovely man , love the eys …:+1:

Sorry I did not recorded while sculpting. But I can explain it. I have just created a base mesh with zsphere and slowly started sculpting in each division from low to hi in aggressive order. And in the end to put some depth, I colored certain areas with light brown color. I am also attaching an image & hope it will make my sentence more clear :slight_smile:

Female_Bust_Steps.jpg

lovely! Nice Sculpting! I like your Logo. It’s very nice style! :smiley: :+1:

This is really nice stuff! Congrats. My only comment is that maybe the boot laces could be closer together. Other than that, fantastic work!:+1:

Hi Guys,
This is the base hi poly mesh of the above character. Your comments are most welcome :slight_smile:

[Shotgunner_Base_Sculpting_0.jpg]

Here is a close up WIP , just to show some detail work in there. :slight_smile:

[Shotgunner_Face_Closeup_01.jpg]

good job!! nice touches

She seems very alive. Congrats. I like the eyes.