Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Thumbs up

Great plugin!
    Thanks Pixologic Team!

Default PaintStop

Hello, I have installed the plugin PaintStop on a mac in ZStartup/Zplugs but after launch of Zbrush there is no paintstop submenue in the document palette!

Quote Originally Posted by Carsten Lind
    Why do I sit here with a feeling of "eh.... huh??" after watching that video??

I meen, it looks nice and all, but still, I have a strange feeling - maybe its the name of the plugin, paintSTOP?? why stop when you start adding paint? paintADD, paintSTART, paintWHY?

still, I am a bit puzzled by this plugin.
    PaintStop.... it's like making a "PitStop." Get it?

Either way it's pretty dang awesome. Thanks Pixologic.

personally i'm too stuck in my ways to use anything other than photoshop or painter for traditional painting. Though i'm sure there are plenty of people who are loving this right now.

I also hope this isn't the 'unannounced' feature that is supposed to be in 3.5 :P

A small 15 minutes rush with watercolor used

Eye.jpg
    Cheers,

Szabolcs Matefy "Jester"

Senior Character Artist
    ZBrush, Maya

Default Wow

Nice program/plug in, would be nice if I stopped using it for a minute so I can get some work done. :-)

Seriously like the program and the interface. Would like my tablet to be able to use the eraser function. I do make lots of mistakes and would like to remove them without using the ctrl Z to undo it. Zoom would be nice to have as a short cut for the tablet.

Otherwise I am very pleased with the program, I hope the next version 3.5 enables me to do more with this great program.

This looks to be an incredible addition!! thanks to all the Pix guys

Quote Originally Posted by Burchigb
    Nice program/plug in, would be nice if I stopped using it for a minute so I can get some work done. :-)

Seriously like the program and the interface. Would like my tablet to be able to use the eraser function. I do make lots of mistakes and would like to remove them without using the ctrl Z to undo it. Zoom would be nice to have as a short cut for the tablet.

Otherwise I am very pleased with the program, I hope the next version 3.5 enables me to do more with this great program.
    although the wacom eraser is not supported, you can bind keys to the different brushes..so in the end its even faster than flipping your wacom around back and forth.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Thumbs up Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

YIIIIIIIIPPPPIIIIIEEEE!!!!!! Finally 2D Upgrade, Thank You So much for this update. This Plug-in so useful for illustrator, I think this plug-in will be enhance in 3.5 and 4 upgrade. I think this plug like painter and spotlight is like photoshop . (ALL TOOLS IN ONE SOFTWARE)

Can not wait the zbrush 4 to be released and i think the release will be amazing.

I hope in the zb 3.5 and 4 will have:

- Layer Blending
    - Lazymouse for painting
    - Canvas Rotation

But for now this plug-in is awesome, thank you pixologic. Can not wait zbrush 3.5 / 4.

Zbrush in the best software that i ever used, blending between 2D and 3D is awesome.

Thanks (sorry for my english)

Ive let my inner child test this and as u can see its pretty happy
    Some kind of layer blending would be great. Was rather shocking to see
    that its only visibility .

Tab3 Kopie.jpg

New Member Follow User Gallery

Also, BTW, not to be a nit-picker but, "marker" is misspelled on the product page as "maker."

dreams.jpgUsing this plugin is almost orgasmic.
    YES! Yes yes.
    Last edited by garycrump; 08-04-09 at 10:52 AM.

thanks for tips very nice tool i want see more

love the digital paintings and sketches that are coming in,,

especially, jester's and garycrump's
    Keep them coming!!

Thanks for a great Plugin, It loads fast, and has robust tool set that's is easy to use.

I was just wondering, I think a few people asked if this will be able to paint on 3D models directly.

If it can't be made to paint directly to 3D as a plugin, is it possible for there be a ZAppLink for paintstop? Or something that works in the same manor?

just wondering

-jeremy

p.s.
    anyone else notice if you hit R you can rotate your last stroke as a 3D object.

Zpaint
    pixopainter
    pixiolshop
    Last edited by Martin@PIXOLOGIC; 08-04-09 at 04:04 PM.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast