Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default This may be a long shot but..

I'm curious, what did the basemeshes look like before you sculpted them in zbrush. were they modelled with edge loops in mind or did you just go create something real simple and just sculpted away until you matched the desired look?

Thanks.

kalero - I'm so glad to hear it! I think you'll enjoy the sequel even more. We're adding a TON of new content and our biggest addition, co-op, makes it that much better. I'll try and get some wireframes up soon.

midost - Thank you Margaret! Yes it was a blast to work on and the sequel is even better!

vicentenog - thanks a lot!

Marsw - Thanks! I'm not sure I understand what you mean in your comment about the chignon. Are you talking about the direction the braid twists?

VictorHD - Thanks Victor! Haha yeah, gandalf was a big inspiration for this guy I believe. He was concepted by Nate Stefan

MoP - Thanks Mop! same to you, man!

logansan25 - Thanks a lot!

creative-poly - Thanks!

willbrown1 - Thanks Will!

Likesyrup - Thanks!

selahpoetic - my base meshes are pretty basic I just make sure the density of the polys are the same size throughout each mesh and I try to have nice, even edgeloops flowing the same direction I plan to sculpt detail like skin folds or cloth wrinkles.

Member Follow User Gallery

Nice work,

I like the simplicity. It's fun.
    My favorite is the Sorceress

best
    Ryan

Chris! Outstanding work. Congratulations on a very well deserved top row. Love it.

Member Follow User Gallery

Chris you rock my friend, I have the Zombo bust you did for Dave Wilkins sitting on my desk, just awesome!

rwilliamr - thanks so much! She's one of my favs as well.

jmenna - Thanks Joe! That means a lot coming from you, man.

ZKULPTOR - Thanks Erick! Same to you dude! BTW, I'm SOOOOOO jealous of you and that fancy pants 3D printer you got. That is the ultimate toy. Can't wait to see what you output with it.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1420212223