ZBrushCentral

Mechaniod

Here’s the model of what I’m working on at the momment.
Any questions feel free to ask.

Steve.

Only one question Steve:
can you come over here and teach me?
SUPER, as usual!

Ztevie-rae,(Steve)

This is great work, dith you render this in Zbrush, It’s looks great…
Can you give me some advice for the render.
And I love your work , It looks so real…

Greetings,

Fred.

A most excellant character!!! There is nothing like getting a rush from your works after a middays power nap. Thankyou for sharing with us, Steve. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

ztevie-rae
The images are so beutiful and the details of your modeling are outside my imagination¡¡
Is an incredible figure¡¡¡¡
You are a great artist,
Congratulations

i agree with andre,you are a true artist.
i love all the incredible details in your images,they are awesome. :grimacing: :+1:

Ps:when you have the time you can come to me too and teach me. :smiley:

Is this the new model of Nike schoes ? :smiley:
Nice chausettes too :slight_smile:
Pilou
:+1:

impressive char! wow!
:+1: :+1: :+1:

greets!

hi ztevie-rae ,
This is an exellant piece of modelling , design and indeed very original. Its great to see this type of work now and then to remind us how powerful Z-brush can be.So thankyou ztevie-rae :slight_smile:

On that not ,I have always wondered how you achieve such well defined musculature…in particular the pactorialas major and the deltoids. By well defined I’m talking about the crisp transition from muscle to muscle and no no muscle to muscle…I hope I’m making sence :)…I wanted to ask if your using some special method for producing this effect.

thanks once again

Kiril

This is truly amazing. But everytime I see a picture like this, I wonder HOW did they do that? This is obviously a very complex model. Is it all one model? Can you turn it around to paint on it? (Since it’s not painted, I’m thinking it must not be fixed.) Did you make it in pieced and then snapshot each one into place. Or did you make all the pieces and then use markers? Thanks.

Wow, that is a very nice image. Always so clean and sharp! :+1: :+1:

Hi Ztevie,
you can remove the name from your post…the image show all…
Wonderful.

cameyo

p.s. why not post a zscript with your technique ?

Fets :I’ll see ya at your place, when I get me glasses ! :wink:

Q-qeo :Yes ,it was rendered in Zbrush .
Have you tried turning down the default ambient light slider from 15 to 0 under the intensity slider in the Light pallette.This will give you better control with your materials.
Also tweaking things slightly in the Render pallette / Adjustments ,where you have you brightness ,contrast ,ect.

manitu : I’ll pop round as soon as I finish this rocket .

Kircho :Before I answer your question… could you reword the “no no muscle to muscle” bit ,it’s the only part I do understand .

Kevin :This model is in parts on seperate layers and spaced appropriatley .Markers are used for each piece ,so I can continue to edit the pieces ,modeling ,painting and texturing until I’m satisfied .

cameyo : I’m going to do a few tutorials soon ,for my web site.As soon as there finished I’ll post them here.

Thankyou for all your compliments and feedback ,they’re very much appreciated !

Steve.

Yah man, tutorials with all the gritty details…

…your stuff’s just toooo cool!

Hi
If you want know and see all the Stevie works
Go to his web site !
Have good surfing and Zbrushing!
Pilou fan

a nightmare vacuum-cleaner salesman :smiley: crisp and clean and wonderful as usual, ztevie! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

• juandel

Excellent stuff!

Awesome detail. Looks like something youd see in a video game.