ZBrushCentral

Sketchbook 2

Hey everyone,

I have been busting my ass to improve my skills and I would like to share some of my latest sculpts.

Started this creature and tried to polypaint for the first time. Still a WIP.

scav_painted1.jpg

C&C are most appreciated!!

Attachments

scav_painted2.jpg

drac.jpg

orc.jpg

cyclops.jpg

Some really great looking models.Your forms are really looking good !Cool stuff!!cal:+1:

Hey, thanks a lot Calum.

I checked your work on your website and it’s outstanding!!

Your comment means a lot!

Started making this. It’s the vulture inspired by the spectacular spiderman cartoons. vulture.jpg

I think you should make your rendition of him. I could see it already! :+1: Go for it!
<input id=“gwProxy” type=“hidden”><!–Session data–><input onclick=“jsCall();” id=“jsProxy” type=“hidden”>

Thanks for the comment Shadow…appreciate it.

Shaped out the rest of the body for vulture. vulture.jpg

Attachments

rhino.jpg

Won this Rhino looks great !!!
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

nice works …
really like the cyclops /// just one suggestion, the chain going around his torso can use little tension due to the heavy log…
great job …

Nice work! :+1:

Wow some really great sculpts! How long have you been using the Z? :slight_smile:

Some great sculpting work, good detailing… look forward to seeing more! :slight_smile:

Great kick ass updates,vulture looks awesome especially…You really nailed that nose!!cal

Hey fox nice work!
Love the way you sculpted rhino and vulture, you have to detail this stuff :+1:
See you !

Wow!! thx for the replies guys!!

m0delista- Thanks man!! I appreciate it.

sanketpro3d- You are absolutely right about the chain, thank you for pointing it out and thx for checking out my thread.

Roger- Thanks man!!

Paintguy- Thank you for the comment, I have been using zbrush for 2 years now but it was always to learn sculpting and anatomy, now I feel like I can make models with more ease and less mental restrictions(if that makes sense).

rawsunlight- Thanks for the kind comment and thx for checking out my thread.

calum5ZB - Hey man, thx for the support, I appreciate it.

Fleshed out the rest of the body
[attach=155758]creature.jpg[/attach]

Just started this WIP.
Here is my rendition of doc octopus.Going for a more mutated organic feel.
ZBC_THUMB.jpg
[attach=155759]oct.jpg[/attach]
[attach=155760]oct2.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

creature.jpg

oct.jpg

oct2.jpg

i like the feel your going for w/ doc oc…can’t wait to see what your going to do w/ those tentacles!

JJoseph- Thx man!

Fracture - Hey buddy, thx for the comments!

Started detailing rhino rhino.jpg

Attachments

rhino2.jpg

blob.jpg

definitely do full body of the blob, everything is looking awesome and a full body of the blob should be fun

Great stuff Fox! Really like what you done with some classic villains here. A really good balance of stylization and detail going on. Keep the updates a-coming! :smiley:

BillyT -t.i.c. - Thanks for the encouragement guys! Appreciate it.

sketched out the full body this morning blol.jpg

Attachments

oc.jpg

oc2.jpg

oc3.jpg