Attachments

quick sketch.jpg

Very nice start on V02 Rodion !

Lucky_1 thanks man!

here’s some more…
man223(2).jpg

Attachments

43556.jpg

Your old sketchbook was one of my favourites. Great to see you’ve started a new one. Your sculpts are instantly recognizable.

Im a always impressed of how your heads seem to be so alive/have character. Even the obviously “rough” low res ones. I guess ill try to mimic one of your busts to figure out all those nice shapes. I allready sculpted the eyes of one of your sculpts for practise once from your previous sketchbook. :slight_smile:

There is one thing i noticed though (not really a critic, more an observation). The expression you use for almost all your busts is very similair. Frown (vertical creases with hollow above eyebrow and one horizontal on the nose) and a slightly unhappy mouth. Id love to see you make some sculpts that explore some radically different expressions.

3dioot

3dioot thanks man! i just like this expressions;)

head…
head36.jpg

Great portraits. I like that they aren’t just a symmetrical model. The expressions are refreshing to look at. Great stuff!!

heyyy rodion, its really inspiring to see your evolution here!!! i need back to sculpt!

great works…

this is great stuff man! I love the face comin outta the plane…

i like all of em. nice work.

MouthforWar thanks!
guhhh thanks!
sarakawa thanks!
joe55 thanks!

butcher… still working on it.
butcher1.jpg

Really digging the style in these posts. Keep up the great work!

Very inspiring to see you keep busting out these models. Do you always start out your models with zsphere or low poly mesh?

Nice and wonderful new sketchbook. You are, sir, really inspiring to me!

pOiNtPuShEr thanks!
hunterk thanks! i often use the my lowpolys, sometimes sculpt with sphere or cube or zspheres
SolidSnakexxx thanks man! i’m glad that i’m inspire you))

up…
butcher222.jpg

куряга22.jpg

Attachments

куряга3.jpg

very good anatomy!!

guhhh thanks!

here’s another…
stst.jpg

with arms like that he can get away with wearing that shirt - your 15 years old ?
great you will go far !! :+1: :+1:

Nice stuff on here.

The fact that you’re 15 makes it even more impressive, because you already have such a good start with the program, expressiveness in the characters and anatomy.

My main suggestion would be to push the characters further. They all sort of look like they could be taken much further, some more than others. Like the forms are great and I especially like the asymmetry which give you more freedom in what you’re doing. But getting them to be finished pieces and taking a step back and looking at them can really show you where you’re at and then what steps to take and develop more.

-AK

Wow nice work, you’re 15?!!
I agree with Universable

That’s impressive man, you’re a lot better than I was at 15!

At this rate I can’t wait to see what you make,
like even when you’re 18! Bright future here, you
will be a pro sooner than you think!

Keep it up!