ZBrushCentral

Balrog

It’s been so long since using zbrush personally, what with all the hard surface stuff thats consumed my personal time but now I’m ready to try and get back into sculpting starting with the full Body of the Balrog
[FlameOfUdun_001.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘158568’,‘Balrog_CGSociety.jpg’,1,0))

Attachments

Balrog_CGSociety.jpg

awesome sculpting work :D:+1: - some embers/flame chunks ? on the final image would look cool

Surface treatments look great, well done!

Really awesome sculpt and a very, very fine render. Would You mind, to show the render pass or material You used? I love such lava like materials but I never got it done right.

Many many thanks and all the best for the rest of the beast :wink:

Really great render. I love the fire/flame very much on this work!

yeah! great stuff. i agree with food on his comments for the final pic.

-r

Killer! :+1: :+1:

Hey Cheers dudes.

• FoOD -, was gonna wait til the end but i just did a quick Fume FX fire pass, and then a bit of post work blending stock through it, I will be spending quite a bit of time on this for the final, Back to sculpting i go.

locusta, will save it to the end, its a vray blend material of many individual vray blends controlled by multiple Dirt maps, using transluceny and SSS…the render is so slow.
[WhiteEyes.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘158603’,‘WhiteEyes.jpg’,1,0))

my 5 stars. hope to see the rest soon. :+1:

WOW :grimacing: great model and very nice postpro :+1:

nasty :slight_smile:

:grimacing: Fantastic sculpting, rendering and postwork! :+1:

Hell yeah sathe!
Amazing work. Wetas just around the corner^^

Hey, Thanks guys, I’m happy where I am though Disco Stew :o

first pass on the arm…Gonna spend a couple more hours refining it.
[

](javascript:zb_insimg(‘158622’,‘Arm_WIP.jpg’,1,0))

just saying :smiley:
great start on that arm

Here is a render of it. So far I’m liking it, it matches the Weta Polystone look fairly close, but the models lacking details.
[

](javascript:zb_insimg(‘158628’,‘Arm-Render_001.jpg’,1,0))

incredible surface material.

looking forward to :smiley:

Render of the head is awesome:+1:

It’s looks like he came out directly from LOTR :). Awsome work i really like texturing/rendering if you can later explain how you achive this effects? It’s looks great!

Keep posting, waiting for updates!