Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default Domino

Hi there.
    My first post here at zbrush central. The character is my entry on the Comicon challenge for the Domino character from the Marvel universe.Hope you like it

character_wip.jpg
    construction_shot.jpg
    domino.jpg
    Domino_cover.jpg
    domino_poses3.jpg
    domino_poses4.jpg
    Wallpaper-beauty_7.jpg
    Wallpaper-beauty_9.jpg

nice i like what you did with the suit,, kinda in line with the x-men movies which i know people complained about,, but unless you have some incredible incredible filmmakers it would be hard to make the comic book style suits work out and not look dumb, my biggest pro of this piece is that it looks like a real actress playing domino, it comes off feeling "real" the biggest con of the piece would be some of the posing, especialy the shooting pics, just looke kinda bleh not much dynamics in them.

beautiful work. just one thing that I thought could be different. In the shooting poses you could perhaps change the expression to something more threatening or angry. In the standing poses i feel the arch in the back is a little too much. just my two cents.

rhinokio,moonlitmaverick-Thanks a lot guys...my worst nightmare on this character was the retopolization...it was painfull and i ended with her very limited for dynamic poses and expressions.I was on a rush to finish her before the challenge´s deadline.
    But this was a great learning...on the next i´ll be prepare

New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Domino

hEy Digitalmind,yes I like your routen and I like your entry as well.It was clean,it was unique and has an originality of your character!Thanks for sharing this.!Love it!!