ZBrushCentral

goblin old man and stuffs the young zbc member

hi my name is adam am 15 yo and am from morroco and here is my humble sketchbook and wips.sorry for my bad english.
i want to thank everybody in pixologic and zbcentral for there good tips and tutorials:+1: :+1: :smiley:

ps.:red_circle: i have begin learn 3d just 3months and at my home:red_circle:

no ref
just zbrush nothing else

crits and comments plz:D :smiley:

Attachments

C Documents and Settings Administrateur Bureau tof sketchbook - dsdsds.jpg

C Documents and Settings Administrateur Bureau tof sketchbook - sasa.jpg

iuoip.JPG

the sokar power.JPG

wips.JPG

i use the claytubesand standard and move brushes
all the sculpt are just 500.000polygons
i work in a slow laptop 1.6ghz 512 ram 32 graphic card
and i use my laptop pad to sculpt noooooooo wacoooom:cry:

hope thats help

wow, adam, this is damn good work for someone with only 3 months experience in 3d! keep going!

thanks man and love your works

Wow, not only is that good for only being 15, and for only using it for 3 months, but also for using just the track pad. I hate using mine just for simple navigating, let alone sculpting. Great job, keep it up. Hope you get the joy of using a tablet someday soon, would be amazing to see what work you could do. Stick with it, you’ve got some great raw talent. Looks like you have a great eye for anatomy and form, definitely start finding as much anatomy reference as possible and study it until you have it memorized and it just comes second nature. Then you will truly be able to create straight from your head and not have to worry about the technical stuff. I am excited to see your progress!

hey nice works :wink: he he i start zbrushing for goblins too:D

Wow your only 15? Who knows what you can produce 5 years down the road. Can’t wait to see more!

thanks guys for you comments

Cool work, and especially impressive given what you said. Keep it up.

i m gonna make a scene zbrush

herz what i think off

ssssssssssssssssssss.JPG

:b4: plz if you got some referance and anatomy pics tutorials…everthing that can help me plz post it:b4: and thanks guys

All I can say is, I wish I had ZBrush when I was 15! Keep it up dude :+1:

The best video i can find on anatomy is this Gnomon Vid. It learns how to break down the body into simple forms and to focus on the shape before any details.

http://www.thegnomonworkshop.com/store/product/293/Sculpting-the-femme-fatale

Also any George Bridgman Anatomy book is extremely useful cause it breaks down the major shapes you need to be looking for. I would get Birdgman’s Complete Guide to Drawing From Life. Excellent book that i reference all the time.

thanks

:+1: :+1: dont apologize for english i know less spanish at 48 and zbrush and a second language at 15 bravo - nice work :+1: :+1:

Hey Adam, nice work, you definately have a vivid imagination. I’d like to see where you with the ogre type character, maybe give him some eyes and start painting him.

thanks i will finish it

ive just start this i dont know if its good:confused:

ljijo.JPG

crits and comment plz

i called this:Dtfrtita:D just 12 min of sculpt still wip

uhyui.JPG

Cool job Adampof, you’re very intuitive, keep goin’!

thank you buddy