Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Smile

MerryXmas_HappyNY.jpg

Team Pixologic & fellow ZBrushers; a merry christmas and a happy new year

Wishing you and your families a good health, tons of creativity and lots of spare time !!!!!!!!!!

See you all next year

Geert

Merry christmas and best wishes for the new year Etcher. Keep your fine work and posting.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Merry Christmas to everybody

Hello all!
    I wish you all to have a wonderful night in company of the people that gives meanning to your live.
    Happy zbrush night!

Default Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Geert, and all youz Guys!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Art is the gift of the Gods
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.sentientgraphics.com
    www.jaystein.net
    www.facebook.com/jaystein777

I'm new here, and primarily an avid lurker here but I feel i know some of you or at least I know of and admire so much of the work you folks do. Yours is some of my favorite Etcher. So I'd like to send my greetings, Merry Christmas and I hope everyone has a great 2011. Maybe someday I'll do something I'd be willing to show and get some of you guys feedback here in ZBC.

Happy holidays Geert. Best wishes to you and your family.
    -JELLE VAN DE WEGHE-
    sketchbook

Hey there!

So sorry for the late reply.
    To answer your question -- I live about 30 kilometers from Frankfurt
    (in a small town where they never clear the snow on the streets so that my car stuck in the snow two times ).

The last days were so cold..sometimes -15°(Celsius) and here`s a lot of snow at the moment (30-40cm or so..).

I hope you had a great Christmas time with your family.
    My Christmas was not so cool this year. I`ve been in hospital.. snowboard crash and three broken fingers.
    Any questions, hehe?
    But I`m happy that all the broken fingers are on my left hand and I can still work with my right hand as always.

Regarding my project.. yes, the presenting thing is the main problem to start posting the first stuff.
    I`ve tried a few things with free-ware apps but I`m not satisfied.
    The problem is that I`ve never worked with an illustration app before and that there aren`t many tutorials for free-ware apps.
    I`m planning to buy the Adobe CS5 Master Collection in February (need to save some more money first ).
    Then I have everthing I need for the text parts and illustration and I also need the CS5 Master Collection to make my homepage
    (rrrrraah that reminds me that I wanted to have it done by end of 2010. Failed. Hehe ).

Anyways, I try to post something as soon as possible. I`m missing the great feedback from you and other ZBC members.

I wish you and your family all the best for 2011 and lots of time for art.
    Guten Rutsch! ...And I can`t wait to see something new from you soon.

happy hollidays Geert!!! we still have to meet sometime in apen! Maybe next year.
    cheers Maarten.
    Best regards mutte
    My ZBC sketchbook / Z4beta thread
    My ARTSTATION
    BLOGSPOT
    freelance cg sculptor/creature designer

Hey geert wish you a happy new year

Smile

michalis, Julian K, Charly 1969, jaystein777, EZRA52, d_lavega, moni-poroni, mutte696, schieffer: woohoo y'all!!!!2011!!!! Let's sculpt!!!!!

@EZRA52: thanks for the kind words on my works, keep on sculpting, and looking forward to seeing your works on ZBC

Moni-poroni: hopefully, your fingers will be a lot better by now! Dang, that's exactly why I stopped snowboarding after one season->waaayy to wild -> gotta be carefull cause we need those arms and fingers. Nevertheless, hope you had a good "Rutsh" too!

Regarding your project: isn't it surprising/daunting sometimes how much stuff you need to learn/ take into consideration when developing a personal (one man/woman) project? Most of the things you mention keep me busy too! Anyhow, I'm pretty sure it will be supercool once you can release some stuff -> keep goin moni .

Mutte696: yeah man, we gotta' (got sum free time comin’ up near the end of februar

For those interested, check out the link below: Frenchy Pilou has started the daunting task of translating my Etcher_Sketcher sheets into French for the French speaking community at ZBrush France. I provided him with my custom made "Etcher_On_Rotring" font so the look and feel remain intact. It's so cool to read my pages in French. Thanks Frenchy!

http://forum.zbrush.fr/index.php?top...1543#msg101543

Thumb.jpg

Etcheur_Sketcheur.jpg

Wink Thanks to...

...you to provide so hepful tutorials and with so good presentation!
    Is beautiful that please without concept! ( Me and maybe also E Kant)
    Pilou's Galerie Pilou's Tips Tuts Page
    Cameyo's ZPlace Art Surfing Albums
    Dedicaces Perpetual Challenges
    French Pixologic Site

New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Speechless...

What more is there to say, your workflow and results serve as an example,aswell as an inspiration,im really new to 3d in general and to zbrush to.But since somehow you make everything look so simple (after study that is ) you make me forget all the mistakes i do look as a possitive obstacle.

Again, thanks

Smile

Frenchy pilou:

at_tension: thanks for the kind words, and thanks so much for taking the time to drop me a line: great to hear the sheets where helpfull! I started this sketchbook when I was a relative newcomer to 3d/ZBrush myself as a way to keep track of progress and hopefully, give back something to this great community. Stay tuned for more & happy ZBrushing (look forward to seeing your z-progress on the anatomy stuff)

Etcher,
    I must say I really appreciate the time that you have taken on your informative sketchbook. I love the way it looks and enjoy looking at the work you do. I haven't made it all they way through though but plan to.
    Thanks for giving so much to the community . I for one really appreciate it.
    Rick