Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Took me quite some time to read through your thread and i really enjoyed it very much. Great work! Well explained and very inspiring. Because of u i will spend many hours testing around
    My sculpting improvement thread
    http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=91352

Hey Geert, very nice updates. Great demonstrations of ZSpheres2! Really looking forward to using it when it comes out for mac. Looking forward to more on TTVOR too. Keep it up dude
    Chris Curtis

~ Looking for work ~

2011 Modeling Reel
    Website

Sketchbook

I'm one of those people who love the Special Features, and TTVOR and all the details you have given us make this journey easier and way more interesting, keep up the great thread.

cherub_rock: no need to be sorry, It was clear to me that you inquired about my works in a positive way. Thanks again for the feedback.

MDGeist: Thank you very much for taking the time to let me know, I’m glad you like and that it’s of some use to you . I know that the thread size is getting a bit out of control… but that’s Pixologic’s fault… .

Captain Sensible: thanks a bunch Chris! Well, looks like I got something that you want, and you got something that I want (ZII-GoZ)!. Glad you like the TTVOR stuff!

Point: thanks for this very motivating comment, Mike, I am very pleased that you like the new developments! I’d say: hopefully, you’ll stay tuned for more!

Hey Etch it's been a while since I visited your thread, great work on the ZII stuff and I'm curious for what your TTVOR will be. Keep it up and thanks for the nice replies on my thread.
    Best regards mutte
    My ZBC sketchbook / Z4beta thread
    My ARTSTATION
    BLOGSPOT
    freelance cg sculptor/creature designer

mutte696: thanks for taking the time to check out the updates Maarten. Glad u like 'em! . Workin' hard on the TTVOR updates... so little time... so much to do still... .

dude... you're insane! haha... but in a totally good way!! Thanks for sharing with us! Looking forward to seeing more from this thread!
    Thaddeus M Maharaj
    3D Character Artist

www.thechindian.com
    My Sculpting WIP Thread

chindian: hey Thaddeus, thanks for dropping me a line! I'm pleased to hear you like the worx so far... you're right; this ZBrush thing is driving me insane... and it's going from bad to worse... I LOVE IT!

Hey Etcher!
    i'm happy to see that you still have time to work on your projects as much as i do!
    Hope you're fine! im' waiting for you next update!!
    My new website: http://cedricbabouche.com
    new updates,videos, images

Hey Geert, saw you posting comments, thought you might have an update on the thin veil? hope it's all going well!

Hey Etcher, sorry for the late reply. I`m mean??? Nooo! Not half as much as YOU are!!!
    I`m working on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Nothing spectacular. I wanted to practice male anatomy (no worries, I`m well aware that a turtle doesn`t look like a man. At least I think so. *LOL*) but I wanted to learn how to model muscles.
    I`m very busy at the moment (job+ moving) and modeling all 4 of them is a lot of work. I underestimated it.
    Can`t wait to get them done because I have so many own ideas now. My head is Z-pinning.
    Can`t wait to see your update. I`m bursting with curiosity!!!

this stuff is great! i love the precision of you technique. i'm glad ur pushing ur stuff in a more creative direction. dont get me wrong, i loved the anatomical studies but it gets a tad boring after a while...i wanna see something unique! i love the helmet with the goggles and stuff. so you actually sculpted that in zbrush? would it have been easier to just model all of it in maya or max? in any case, superb work!

Hey girls and guys!

Big apologies for the late replies, but busy times... little or no spare time... .

Yona: I'm fine, but just like you -NEED MORE TIME- don't know when I'll be able to update!!! (and my mind's filled with ideas aaargh!!!)

Rawsunlight: as you can see by my late reply (apologies), I'm fighting to find the time (family, work, study ZBrush)... the updates are all in my head, so frustrating not to have time to work on them! But, thanks for dropping me a line; really gives me extra energy to stay focused!

Moni-Poroni: thanks for dropping me a line! Hope all's going well for you with the move! I'm looking forward to see how the TMNT will turn out. I think I know how you feel -my head's filled with ideas too- don't have the time to get them into ZBrush. The updates are going to take a while... .

sarakawa: thank you very much for the great comment and for taking the time to let me know! You're right about the anatomy stuff, I'm posting it with the more creative stuff to show how one influences the other. The helmet was modeled in C4D, I'm going to use ZBrush to texture an paint it.
    I saw you made a good start on ZBC too! I love the fact that you're doing your own concepting; I'm looking foward to seeing the development of the girl concept (cool sketch!)

I want to spend more time on ZBC!!! Need to find more time!!!!

Hey man!

take it easy, attend the things you have to do and try not to go crazy haha. You must be bursting by now, but don't fret, since there's nothing you can do anyways. Once you come back it'll be all here, as will we, and you'll be so pumped I'm sure the updates will be awesome!

Cheers!

"...-NEED MORE TIME- don't know when I'll be able to update!!! (and my mind's filled with ideas aaargh!!!)

"...I'm fighting to find the time (family, work, study ZBrush)... the updates are all in my head, so frustrating not to have time to work on them!..."

"...I want to spend more time on ZBC!!! Need to find more time!!!! ..."
    I trimmed your replies down to the parts that i can relate to 110%! I hope you dont mind me doing that. I just want to tell you that I have the exact same thoughts and emotions you mentioned. I stuggle to find time to do personal art. And when you do find the small chunks of time, its so hard to choose what to spend it on when you juggle a full time job, family, friends, and other obligations with your art work.

In a way its nice (to me) to know that im not the only one frustrated and going crazy trying to make more free time.

Best wishes to you, hope everything eases up and you get some time to do some of that art you are so passionate about (and so talented at as well).
    Life Is The Temporary Break Away From Nothingness.