Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Amazing to see what you do for this community! Fantastic, fantastic stuff. I lean on your posts all of the time when I am working.
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red face @Geert

All in one
    Tell me if this one works?
    Is beautiful that please without concept! ( Me and maybe also E Kant)
    Pilou's Galerie Pilou's Tips Tuts Page
    Cameyo's ZPlace Art Surfing Albums
    Dedicaces Perpetual Challenges
    French Pixologic Site

jmenna: Joe, that's so great to hear -> thanks so much, really means a lot !!!! ZBC community is awesome in sharing and helping out (I know what it does for me), so I'm glad to contribute

Frenchy Pilou: ow yeah, that is nice

Comments and suggestions are always welcome!
    I would love to see how you use the zipper brushes in your work -> feel free to post an image in this thread (or a link) or shoot me an email (geertmelis@hotmail.com)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Geert Melis Etcher Backtracker Part1_26_06_12.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	340.1 KB 
ID:	320339   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Backtracker_17_08_2012_.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	322.3 KB 
ID:	320340  

Quote Originally Posted by jmenna View Post
    Amazing to see what you do for this community! Fantastic, fantastic stuff. I lean on your posts all of the time when I am working.
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i 2nd that...

i can imagine how much work it is to do all of this stuff you do since years ...you are really great...thank you very much for all!

Thanks so much Oliver!!!! This thread really is a journal of my ZBrush learning experience -> I really hope it helps fellow ZBrushers out because I learn a lot from what's being posted here too!

Views:	266 
ID:	320654   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	243 
ID:	320655  

New Member Follow User Gallery

Thank you for all the work you have put into the zipper brushes! You are making my life so much easier!!!

Lincoln

Lincolnk: thanks Lincoln, that great to hear! Well, the irony of the whole thing is that I made those zipper brushes for my new characters, but I used up all my free time creating them, so I haven' been able to use them properly myself... anyways, thanks for dropping me a line

Views:	316 
ID:	322165   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	310 
ID:	322166  

Wow I cant believe I havent seen this thread before! I just spent the better part of the evening going from page 1 to page 30. Really amazing stuff! I feel like I learned a lot and I'm really inspired to try some new things. I'm not sure if I should get to work, or continue reading the thread right now.

FatherO: hey, thanks so much for the nice comment! I'm so glad you're getting something out of the sheets -> they are a journal of my personal ZBrush progress and it's great to hear I can give back something to my fellow ZBrushers, since I too get so much out of what's being posted on ZBC. Read a few, sculpt some, read a few, sculpt some -> HAVE FUN & HAPPY ZBRUSHIN'

wow I only just noticed the generous resource that are those zippers... thanks a lot sir!

Thanks Magda - you're most welcome hopefully you'll get some good use out of them! -> more are on the way... Hope all's well on your side; look forward to seeing some of your new stuff - best regards

New Member Follow User Gallery

Default nice process and great tutorial

i just finished watching the vids and reading through the thread. very grateful for your efforts on this. this is a very elegant way to work in zbrush on these kinds of shapes. thanks for making me a better z-brusher!

hey, Etchar I seen you're gun tutorial and I was wondering has you're zbrush hard surface modeling changed a lot more since r4 now we are at r6 and have panel loops dynamesh has been upgraded along with many other features.

Also has work sped up since the updates.

Hi Meathelix

My workflow as presented in the gun modeling tutorial hasn’t changed that much: I still use the clipping brushes but now always with Dynamesh to keep my mesh clean after clipping. I also love the new Trim Brushes -> they work great with the CurvebridgeBrush to cut holes into meshes. The ability to cut holes into meshes like this has me using ShadowBox less and less to create a starting mesh
    My workflow didn’t speed up that much with the new functionalities. To me, they are an addition to my workflow, allowing for more elegant solutions when boxmodeling, and / or sculpting hardsurface stuff.

Cheers!