ZBrushCentral

Pedro Aleixo sketchbook

First, I’d like to thanks all the people who supported me, without them, all of it wouldn’t be possible.

I’m from São Paulo, Brazil and opened this thread to share my studies and works. All critics and comments will be welcome.

As my fist post here all start with a model of Fester Adams I made for fun….it’s a character that I like a lot, and tried to give him a sinister look. Hope you like.

fester2_pb_2.jpg

Attachments

fester.jpg

Ahahaha, welcome man, the Uncle Fester is very cool!! Very fun expression!!

Congrats!

very good

nice bust:)

Haha, awesome! Now you need to make one with a surprised look and a light bulb in the mouth.
Rainer
:+1: :+1: :+1:

Uncle Fester…One of my favorite characters also…made me laugh just thinking about him, and his whole family for that matter…:smiley:
Great job of capturing his character…knew who it was the moment I saw those eyes in your cropped piece…spot on…:+1:

thanks all guys … i’m glad that you like

lemonnado- that was the first idea. But as long as i was modeling, i changed my mind to do something more dark…something like a gentle pisico. hehehehe

hello

this another model i made. I used as reference an sculpture made by Detour studios.

cthulhu_paint.jpg

Attachments

cthuthu_clay.jpg

Great Pedro ,love the models.please ,still posting

Alex Oliver

Your Fester Adams looks so great :stuck_out_tongue: I hadn’t read who it was at first, but just by looking at him I knew. Cthulhu is looking great too. Keep postin :smiley:

really sculpting!

Thanks guys …<O:p</O:p

Alex- thanks macho, it’s been 2 years without modeling, but now you’ll see me here more often hehehehehehehehe

Here is another character I’ve been working on, hope u like it.

w3.jpg

Attachments

w1.jpg

lot of skill!:+1:
Andreseloy

Wow, love the octopus!

thank u all …here is some update

wendigo8.jpg

Attachments

wendigo7.jpg

AWSOME…:+1:

great modeling and texturing! :+1:

Fantastico Xara ! :+1:

thanks guys … her is the final comp.The passes were rendered in Zbrush and used Photoshop for composing end color correction. later i’ll try to put some hair without 3dMax crashes.

Is very good all your works, very well done, congratulations!!! A big hug!!!

http://www.stefanuto3d.blogspot.com