ZBrushCentral

CowboyBunny's SketchBook

Hopefully I can keep this thread warm.

Appreciate heartless criticisms, tell me what parts you hate and why. Thanks. [![Winged_beasty_00_Louisbrowne@gmail.jpg|1200x809](upload://f6BrBJZNh4QdL9vHb5u0S5SkrR9.jpeg)](http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/faq.php?faq=vb_read_and_post#faq_zbc_display_images)

i like it ! cool work.

Thanks Joe.
[Winged_beasty_02_Louisbrowne@gmail.jpg]

YouTube turntable

Creepy. I like it! Keep goin!

Hey man, I think your concept is sick!!!

I think a little bigger jaw would be good. Try and polish up the model. Take your time and try to make the model smoother.

Looking forward to seeing more of this.

hey great start man:D
i think you should did your model more asymmetry.
keep posting.:slight_smile:

excellent stuff, looks like it walked straight out of a Guillermo Del Toro movie :slight_smile:

thats looking pretty cool, are you using the mirror and merge feature?

RockinAkin: OOw, thanks really means a lot coming from you!

fox1983: What you said has really stuck with me, and I've tried to make the relevant amendments as I've gone alone. Hope you see and improvement? rodion vlasov: Yeah your totally right. I think it's mainly in the hands/wings?? But I have added more asymmetry in the torso since your comment. I'll next zip around the hands and repose fingers... squidinc: I didn't know who that was at first, but after googling, I was so honoured.. and then some! :) Abnominal: Thanks, nope not using it. The hands are all separated subtools, as the mesh would be to unwieldy if in a single subtool. I temporarily attached each subtool to relevant parts, and then mainly used the clay tool to make them look like a single object... still a bit rough looking at some seams. [![zbrushrender_louisbrowne@gmail.com.jpg|510x833](upload://wU83xlAgHoBgQGmPsGrzBl0wZzA.jpeg)]![colour varations_post_louisbrowne@gmail.com.jpg|1112x571](upload://2yAftgUTxHHq5ZcxgiZ647dq7ho.jpeg)

Hey CowboyBunny, you got pretty sick concept there, cool~!:wink:
Especially the ‘face/mask’ concept…

Well if I have to choose, I will pick the middle one…since the character itself having a big stomach as if it just eat something…but probably can add more blood-like color and turn Zadd on when polypainting it will be nice (*give the thickness to the blood on the body rather than smudged off blood)

_Revel

Really interesting design. Looks great.

Really interesting design. But as rodion pointed out, you should make it more assymetrical, I think its mainly because of the hands/wings, as you said.

Have to say this, is this thing pregnant? Really, every new image you post it’s (her maybe? :stuck_out_tongue: ) belly is getting bigger. That would be one nasty birth. :lol:

cool update i like the 3rd color 1 the most.

What a cool creature. Youre very creative! Im with joe55 – the 3rd one is my favourite. :+1: Can`t wait to see the final model.

Revel: Thanks, man. :slight_smile: The red marks where actually supposed to look like birth-like marks, and not blood. I think I need to overlay a colour to unify the colours on the texture… The bump over the top should help things along… I hope ^^

KillahPriest: Thanks dude.

ra1590: Howdy there. Yeah, that belly grew from the last iterations, and wasn’t ment too. I was happy with it before, but now it kinda distracting… I’m thinking about tapering the top -inwards- abit… I’ll get back to you on that one.

joe55: Thanks geeza. Love your stuff too btw.

Moni-Poroni: :slight_smile: Thanks for the kinds words, matey. I think, standing together the 3rd one stands out the most… tho I feel that the 2nd holds up best on it’s own. If that makes sense.

bumpmap_louisbrowne@gmail.com.jpg

Bout time I delt with that neglected belly button.

Anyone know if, the ProjectionMaster is the only way to paint and veiw bumps maps while the colour map is displayed?

Disturbing! I like the juxtaposition of the big pregnant belly against the skin and bones of the rest of the character. :+1:

Yes, I agree with you – I love the colors of the third one but the second one is definitely showing the details better. :slight_smile:

Really nice sculpting, I really love the image with the many hands, cool work!! :+1:

i like the character …its a great start …the arm-wings are not really my …but thats only a taste thing …there are many others that like them verymuch, i guess …keep the great work!

Thanks guys.
Lost my wacom pen, so waiting for new wacom to arrive, before I can lock this up.
:smiley: