ZBrushCentral

it's my frist post. :P

After two years of on and off study, various models were made. Due to the lack of an ideal solution for the skin shade problem, the resulting models were unsatisfactory. Using the last year’s model, even though it is still preliminary, I was finally able to overcome the skin shade difficulty that had persisted for over two years. This is only the start….

[![ytytyt.jpg|1200x595](upload://aWCMT0IbbQP4sZVi0TkL5q9Imsb.jpeg)]![reww3.jpg|892x1026](upload://jsPqXNB6AUyX28Ox0QXveypztPu.jpeg)

Attachments

ggg.jpg

i’m liking it… how did you end up texturing and rendering the skin? did you use bodypaint?

sorry my post ur later.
[exadsds0003.jpg]

sorry my post ur later.
all texture well done at zb and photoshop.
frist I use the photo resource to PM the model ,then export to the photoshop and fix them…

thanks for your response… !and what software and features did you render this with?

i used to maya2009 and mr, it’s can multi render some pass.light diffuse ,sss…specluar…

[neil_.jpg]

I hope i can finish this ,in this night.

[ATT=]ffd.jpg[/ATT]

[ffd.jpg]

Nice studies of the facial and neck muscles at work to create and express emotion…:+1:
I also really like the three quarter back view with the three quarter back view of the head…Captured a nice feeling there…Clasical…:+1: :slight_smile:

Nice work… :wink:

the current pose is not my mind ,i just to Twist neck a little bit …before i finished the dismap. i think that’s fully emotion with this. :wink:

You may well be the best, most technically proficient sculptor I’ve ever known.

[[attach=176754]CharacterStrip.jpg[/attach]]CharacterStrip.jpg

thank you,i will keep on

congratulations for the great sculpting.
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

had to finished in this month!!

[Untitled-1.jpg]

the neck muscle feel bad…need to sculpt :confused:
keep going…

thx,so i need to hard study with human anatomy.I want to build full body sculpture.:wink:

After finiched my skin shade ,but render eyes make me crazy… somehow i solution this .
this final image

[Untitled-__1.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘177238’,‘Untitled-__1.jpg’,1,0))

Looks fabulous.

:+1: zhen de hen bu cuo!