i want to show from this image that how much details you can push on a low rez.
    both of them are at lv 3 with 4k ap.Jan_22_a.jpg

i spent an hour on the foot something i am not really good at so i will take my time.

ZBrush Document.jpg

here a full body shot of the wip

ZBrush Document1.jpg

lv 4, 18k ap Jan_22_b.jpg

That's awesome as always Jack, congrats. I did a female head yesterday but ZBrush crashed and I didn't get to save the final version. It was good exercise but I can't post anything. I'm about to start today's in a few minutes though, so let's see how that goes.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by goldenturd
    That's awesome as always Jack, congrats. I did a female head yesterday but ZBrush crashed and I didn't get to save the final version. It was good exercise but I can't post anything. I'm about to start today's in a few minutes though, so let's see how that goes.
    Sorry to hear that brother :S, i know how that feels!, but your new exercise are gonna be better!

----------
    Good night everybody!, i made this, and i really enjoyed making this bust, so relaxing, and free form, and i end up with this little worry dude , after a couple hours, drinking a good coffee and all of that here it is:

Fella_JPG.jpg

Have an excellent weekend everybody thanks!.

Hey I like this thread Inspired me to sketch.

clay_tubez_bust.jpg
    Last edited by jamespthornton; 01-25-10 at 06:38 AM.

Hour and a half from a simple base, just a sketch.
    I needed a horse base mesh for the library.
    I live in Louisville, home of the Kentucky Derby, and I did this year's Derby Festival Artwork
    It has lead to some other projects, so this will come in handy.

horse.jpg
    Last edited by jamespthornton; 01-25-10 at 06:39 AM.

2010_01_24.jpg again, taking the sulpting approaching

i think it was 2 hours, lost track.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2hrheadz.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	413.2 KB 
ID:	177366  
    Last edited by 1 soul; 01-24-10 at 12:31 AM.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Hey jack that loks really good. What were the render settings? I will try to emulate that style on my post today,,, with my blue alien guy. Again tho, could you help me with the rendering options?

Quote Originally Posted by SavageBliss
    Hey jack that loks really good. What were the render settings? I will try to emulate that style on my post today,,, with my blue alien guy. Again tho, could you help me with the rendering options?
    photoshop

Great render Jack!

Heres a sketch from today. Took me 2 hrs but I lost track after doin the hair, which was alotta fun btw. I might even tend to finish him, add a body, etc.

EDAH_Winston.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bludragon
    Great render Jack!

Heres a sketch from today. Took me 2 hrs but I lost track after doin the hair, which was alotta fun btw. I might even tend to finish him, add a body, etc.

EDAH_Winston.jpg
    that's cool. great expression. stylish face. i dig it.

Quote Originally Posted by SavageBliss
    there's really not much to talk about. barely any rendering at all. if you know your photoshop you can come up with all kinds of result.

yet the focus should always be on the geometry. "nice render" should be the last comment of all positivie comments you receive.
    2010_01_24.jpg

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast