Senior Member Follow User Gallery

great franky

Excellent!
    I think you went a bit far on the opacity of the smaller veins. Maybe you should take them down 30% ish?
    Martin Andersson
    www.animation-hut.no

Damn I hate not finishing on time, but sometimes life gets in the way. Still trying to finish this guy, so here's a little update on my base.

base.jpg

hej nice base also the finished picture you posted on cghub is lookin really good, good luck!

Ok, finally found the time to finish this piece (well after the deadline of course). I am placing full blame on the Starcraft2 beta and Battlefield Bad Company, they make me play when i'm behind the monitor! I'm sure you all feel my pain! Anyway here is where I ended on this:

Frank_preview1.jpg

Frank.jpg

sPankyAce

great piece, great style!

Haha! Yeah I bet you got stuck in starcraft and couldn't get out! I'm going to try my best not to buy it lol, cause I know I'll get stuck too! especially since I still play the first one.

I really like the base that you have and the shading for it overall! the stones remind me of chuck rock 2, really old school game for Amiga (possibly for other computers).
    Divide by Zero

Member Follow User Gallery

O/MI - thanks bro. I hate not finishing a piece for a challenge, but life happens.

RawSunlight - Thanks man, I really was trying to come up with something a little different.

SadamHu - Glad you noticed, i had to redo those rocks like 3 times in order to get them to better match my Frank. Starcraft isn't going to kill me though I'm pretty terrible at it, but Diablo 3...will ruin my life!

Smile

Nice........i like the final model...
    My portfolio | My Sketchboo|My Blog

"The work will teach you how to do it. Just get going, every master was once a novice..."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123