Default concept character female

hi!! all, this would be my first post on ZBC which is literally the holy grail for any 3d artist, and i say that with no qualms. it's rarely the case when m not taken by surprise or m not gobsmacked ()at the sheer quality an beauty of the works posted by all the artists here and it was natural for me to have second thoughts on whether to post anything or not, but then this contest came and i thought well lets give it a try at least. so here's my concept sketch of a female character that i did sometime ago and of which i would be doing the bust.
    and BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!
    femme.jpg
    Last edited by ramacahnt; 02-20-10 at 09:35 PM.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

I think you could do this character are you familier with useing zspheres,if you have problems with hands you can scale the form that your working on and work
    on the fingers when scaled. Remember to always make sure the x button has it
    working on both sides.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Hey buddy its gud that u try.u won't get to success if u don't put the first step..Right?.and I am glad that u did.The concept is cool but I have one little doubt,which would be gud if u sort that out with the admin,bcoz the topic says "Bust a move"..i dunno if full character would be the same...Anyway best of luck..

hi! folks i know took some time but m here with a basic sculpt for my character's bust, hope you like it. m yet to retopo it then i would further refine the sculpt and thereafter i would go on with adding the clothes and stuff. please drop in your critiques and comments.Tips and tricks too, of which m sure u have in plenty , that you think could get help me get this better.
    luv u all will meet u with the next update real soon, ciao.
    2-.jpg
    Last edited by ramacahnt; 02-20-10 at 09:36 PM.

hi al l here i've retopoed the model and m on clothes now but out of my wits on how to go about doing the hair so guys some useful tips from ur side would do a grea favor to me
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    3-.jpg