ZBrushCentral

Mech Drone 04

hey guys!

It’s been a while I haven’t worked on my elite in some time. This is because I’ve been lucky enough to be apart of a book with vitaly bulgarov and vik sorensangbam! It’s a tutorial book for zbrush.

I figured I’d show what I’ve made. So far it’s just a high poly (that’s all I was supposed to create for the book) but I do plan to low poly it for my portfolio. I was going for an evangelion look.

This is pure zbrush.

Here’s the base mesh from zsketch:

Here’s the result of the high poly:

Here’s a closeup:

zbcspheres.jpgfront-small01.JPGback-small-01.JPGside-small01.JPG!<!–attachment.JPG|100x100drone-closeup-001.JPGimage.jpg

Attachments

zbcspheres.jpg

attachment.JPG

drone-closeup-001.JPG

1 Like

wow that looks really good. You don’t happen to have a small video of your workflow showing how you manage to get such clear definition in your hard edges.

wow, I’d love to see a video of this process! Did you retopologize at some point?

Great sculpt and nice and clean hard edges. I like the concept too.

RegaRDsss

This is great, would love to see a minitut or video on the process, and a closeup of the upperback if possible

Great hard surfaces. :+1: A short video is definitely in order! :smiley:

ahh that’s freakin cool! Can’t wait to check out the book. What will the title be? Any idea about street date?

And that’s why I don’t care about modeling with a mouse. Very sharp :+1:

Skillfully done! Great example of what can be done with the hard surface tools. Look forward to more from you.:+1:

That looks just great!
Lemo
:+1: :+1: :+1:

:grimacing: Wow ! Very impressive, very nice work ! Great desing ! How do you achive this kind of finish ?

man, that is just sick. awesome work. great silhouette and details! :+1: :+1:

Hard edges!!! just awesome!!! the concept also is fantastic!

completly fat! so big ! so nice ! so powerfull !

this looks great! can’t wait to see this textured. reminds me of mgs ninja which i also did btw :smiley: yours is much more technically sound though! love it!

very nice hard surfaces and cool model! this zsketch feature looks useful - must try it out sometimes soon :smiley:

Great mastery of the new hard surface tools in 3.5. Really sweet robot design. Can’t wait to see your finished low poly version. Let us know when your book comes out!

Absolutly Outstanding

Amazing, waiting for more updates :slight_smile:

Great hard surfaces. :+1: very nice work and Great desing :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: