ZBrushCentral

futuristic cyborg

Futuristic cyborg,one of the past z sculpt models i worked on before and continued to fix up.

I will continue to do more and get better

at it.Got some extra ideas on the way.fc_front-1-1-0001.jpg_the-main-front_r.jpg1-0rear-_B.jpg1_side-v2-00.jpg

Cool, I can’t wait to see them!

Don’t wanna sound over confident if I do a redo of this character with what I’ve learned,it would be a more ausome peace of work.

My latest character project, for some time I was worried about coming back am I good enough, do I have what it takes.so I kept practicing even applying methods in zbrush I didn’t use too and also looking at others.Zitendra.jpgz-image00.jpg

i am sure you can use these in a horror game

Horror yea though I was originally going with action abventure ,something with maylay special moves and shooting.

Here is an extra image, I will post the makings of it later on.Zitendra--.jpg

The latest image magnified,through my time working on characters I learned not to rush in more of a fullness of its meaning.Looking and observing more enabled me to get more of that proper shape as I worked on the images.Zitendra--.jpg

Working on a knew post,displaying the body mesh in its form before I do anything else with it.
let me know if its ready.that the proportions seam right.Dont wanna jump into it like i did in the past directly.Let me know you’re critiques and advice will be appreciated . body-display-001.jpg
So far at this point I went through with what i had planned,heres the display notice i didn’t exaggerate the muscles,but pushed to maintain neatness to a standard.
body tech suit.jpg
ZBrush Docu.jpg
In this stage I had applied all the detail the form,the whole way I had visioned
to make it work.Most of my pieces or based on what i could create draw out and
envision.But with what i know now i’m adding more of the realism to make it a
bit worth wile.

ZBrush --model arm spread-full body.jpg
the set view of the characters front ,rear and side views.
ZB--se-im.jpg
Also a display of some of the alphas i created,to add to the look of the
character.put up in placement of open areas in the design process.
the alphas.jpg

Snap 2018-02-20 at 00.53.16.png