adio38: Thanks man, in some moment of the process i stoped to think that the ties can be similar to the bondage one, hahaha. i thought in change for a zipper, but for me the ties looks better.

industripop: thanks a lot man, i thing the idea is the principal thing here. we can see a lot of really well done spiderman, i just tried to take a special thing in this one. =)

SEGAHOLIC: thanks a lot! i am glad you liked!

memania44: Thank you! what really made me think about this is the impossible fabric used in the movie, and of course, the lens.
    about the superman poster hehehe, was in the and of the process, that place was really open. =)

masterpiece: thank you ! i really appreciate.

umxprime: thank you! he is looking for the camera, but, i have no idea ho is looking at him.

RawSunlight: Thanks! yeas, the sneakers is one special take. now this poor guy do not have to walk wearing just socks.

Lotet: man, i am really glad that you like! i will post the link for the high res at the next post.

leo sakamoto: thank you a lot, i just visited your website, impressive work man! good to see one more Brazilian with this kind of stuff. Parabens, e obrigado!

steventaylor: thanks man!

alexmarik: other Brazilian! nice! hehe, thanks man, and btw, i was looking at your sketch book, you are improving your skills very well, i want to see a good render of that captain america!

womball: thank you! btw, i think you have a good point, maybe i had exaggerate in his posture.

Rory_L: thanks a lot, and thanks again for remember me about this name, Steve Ditco's is really good reference!

as Lotet asked me, i am posting the link for a high res of the spiderman, is not that high but...

composit 1 room
    composit-2-buildings
    zbrush print

and for ho want to see, a little bit more about the workflow.

thumb.jpg

I used different base mesh. i started with a poly sphere for the head. the body part i made by zspheres, the pents is a diferend base to, made by zspheres. and the shoes i started using shadow box, just to see how its works.

base-meshs.jpg

For sculpt the tshirt, first i did some quick muscles to see where the deformations are going to happen.

boddy-start.jpg

and just a print screen of the zbrush head.

ZBrush-Document-head_low.jpg

thanks again guys!

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

That's a great sculpt!

And I agree, Spidey should've looked home-made for a while in the beginning. Then after he got popular he would meet-up with the F.F. and they'd hook him up with their tailor. lol

Anyway, the mask is cool...looks like the old t.v. show version...in the eye especially.

SPIDEY.jpg

New Member Follow User Gallery

absolutely love it! awesome interpretation of the classic hero

This is such a cool idea. I guess most people dont question such a thing as where did his perfect looking suit come from, he sure as hell didnt make it. The renders came out nice. I like the lace on the back of the mask. nice touch.

Etcher: thanks a lot, it is really good to receive a comment like this from some one that i have beam watching for so long time, i really appreciate your work and i have learned a lot with your tutorials! congratulations man!

HYDE: thanks man. i never saw this tv show, i think this did not pass in Brazil. but i have to agree with you, the mask is very similar. the only difference is in this one he is using some kind of lens behind the mask, and in my he is using some kind of goggles alt of the mask. but the shape is almost the same.

pstraub: Thanks a lot! i am glad you like.

soulty666: thank you a lot, btw, you have a really nice spider-man, i love that pose. and i like this kind of version that the white part of the eye react just like the shape of the eye, its coll how can this put some more expression.

The show was campy and lame...didn't last long. I like your goggles concept better. Reminds me of the Spider-Man NOIR series.

Default Kung fu master

This Character was made just to learn about human anatomic.
    All critics are welcome.

thumb.jpg
    Monk_1_low.jpg
    Monk_2_low.jpg
    Monk_3_low.jpg

Thank you for see.
    youtube

your elephant and girafe are great! i love it

artstudio3: thanks a lot! the feedback that i had in this forum was good for me take some directions about what to do, i think the right thing to do know is stay in this kind of cartoon and try to find my style.

This Space boy i made to use a little bit of the hard surfaces brushs.

thumb.jpg
    spaceboy_front_low.jpg
    spaceboy_back_low.jpg
    youtube

first personal job of 2011!
    hope you like.
    thanks
    Celso.

zbrush
    3ds max
    vray

ZBC1.jpg