ZBrushCentral

Cristian Rio - SketchBook2010

Hello everyone!!!
After a long time without posting and involved in a project GAME… I’m returning to my studies
to show everyone here… I am happy to be back in this forum among many talents.
Here are some studies I did during my free time… I hope you enjoy!
Sorry for my bad English.

Cristian Rio - 3D Artist/Concept Design www.cristianrio.blogspot.com [email="cristianrio.art@hotmail.com"]cristianrio.art@hotmail.com[/email] [[attach=184115]demon construction.jpg[/attach]]![demon construction.jpg|960x720](upload://qr5vvIlgrcUaVjBF5ZUfcHdIiJm.jpeg) [[attach=184116]demon_render.jpg[/attach]]![demon_render.jpg|950x687](upload://oc82viuN9FGHntZNXFFkg3kaUYs.jpeg) [[attach=184117]etapas.jpg[/attach]]![etapas.jpg|794x636](upload://bqt4gS2OCV9jGhOLbMzypXLf9yP.jpeg) [[attach=184119]Minotauro_newjpg[/attach]]![Minotauro_new.jpg|1191x596](upload://a9AlXINmRAP7uWMiEBA6q7cA58C.jpeg) [[attach=184120]Ogro.jpg[/attach]]![Ogro.jpg|1200x396](upload://pqH6MFENoFUR9idwxXQRKqDBCek.jpeg) [[attach=184121]face_estudo.jpg[/attach]]![face_estudo.jpg|972x291](upload://vEyxwm7pj6vUqX03UII8S3UgBJh.jpeg) [[attach=184122]rhino-concept_new.jpg[/attach]]![rhino-concept_new.jpg|850x638](upload://hfv029k75bwni469bCvbbXRaQv7.jpeg)

great work man, love the rinho…congrats

Fantastic work there! Your demon bust at the top is truly inspiring. The detail is magnificent.

Biano and Ivanushka: Thanks guys!!!

Here is another study!!!
[mutação screenshot .jpg]

The first demon is absolutely amazing!:+1:

Hi Cristian Rio,

you have a amazing style well done :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Z-m@n

You have some real skills. Which matcap is that in the screen shot of your last study?

Hi Derek!!! I used the Z3 with a slight change in color … I answered your question correctly?

Amazing Job Cris Parabens !!!

amazing work Cris ,im your fan!

Alex Oliver

Great work! Keep em’ coming!

Impressive works!

good stuff man!

Very nice stuff. :wink:

MOdelista:Thanks!
Alexleia:Thanks my friend, I am also your fan!
pOiNtPuShEr:Thanks!
SolidSnakexxx:Thanks!
d_lavega:Thanks!
P^T:Thanks!

I started the concept of ORC for some time, it is still unfinished (I'm sorry the quality of photos, my digital camera is not very good) I hope soon to finish it, and who knows how to make a 3D version.

(Sorry for the my bad english)

Hope you enjoy! [![mutação_render final.jpg|1200x754](upload://4mHjoWLZQy2JNedbeJ2dD6BQ4b7.jpeg)]![Orc.JPG|1200x355](upload://vgIJfnQOV2z9sw4zQd1HpIz8PJh.jpeg) [ ] [ ]

Wow dude… Your work is amazing! Love the sculpts - great anatomy, weight and sense of form! Very inspirational - keep it up!

Parabens!

I think so. Thanks.

Fantastic work.
Why hasn’t anyone figured out how to output stuff like this to make latex masks???

Really good work in here. Can’t wait to see more.

Amazing work man !