ZBrushCentral

zbrush model (render settings added page 2)

Hi All ,

This model is a test of render engine of the zbrush the whole model is created in zbrush (models, textures, lighting, render) only the final compositing is in Photoshop

Thanks

ZBCTR.jpg

extra e!

I really like the “fleshiness” of this sculpt. And also the color variations you have going in the skin. Nice touch with the subtle hairs on the chin/throat.

great rendering man:D :+1: :+1: :+1:

I think it’s an impressive render (of a great sculpt). Thanks for posting, I would love to see a breakdown on the polypaint/material and render passes :sunglasses: .
Very, very strong! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: .

wow! is great render!! and very nice portfolio man! congrats! =)

Can I submit my request to see a step by step on this render pass photoshop compositing? This looks awesome!! I would love to get some behind the scenes info on how you work. Congratulations, so inspiring!!

oh really nice…all in zbrush…wow…could you explain maybe how you have done that maybe in an little breakdown of the workflow…i would much appreciate…great work… :+1:

AWESOME!!!

Yes please show a breakdown!!

How many layers did you use to composite this in Photoshop? It looks like the eyebrows were drawn in photoshop on the picture. Is this true?

Great to see that if done correctly, you can get a nice render from Zbrush alone without using a third party program.

Very nice model and render! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:, i can almost smell him :grimacing:

nice! good job on the sculpt

Wow, I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a good render done in Zbrush. The multiple lights, the brightness overall which looks like environmental lighting, the blur on the edges (which I imagine you did in Photoshop) really sell it.

Looks great! :+1: :+1:

Top Row, in fact, certainly, particularly since it was rendered in Zbrush.

SUGGESTION: some tiny little hears on the head , just a few ?

No, its perfect as it is ! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

great attention to details! :+1:

Thanks so much guys ,

soon i will pose some work in progress images of the project

Wow, looks great! :+1:

Wow the render is amazing, looks very realistic also the hairs on the neck look great. :smiley: :+1: :+1:

wonderful sculpt and render. love it. :+1:

killer work - seriously impressive coming out of z :+1:
ditto on Etcher’s req. for a breakdown, I’d love to see that as well :wink: