ZBrushCentral

Bust sketches

Since i every now and then sketch some busts i have decided to put them all in this thread, hope you will like em.
Thanks for visiting,
Toni.
[Untitled-1.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘191357’,‘Untitled-1.jpg’,1,0))

looking great pal! Looking forward to see more of these from you !

nice bust

Looking really good. He looks very convincing, the neck could use some work though, but besides that a really really nice bust :+1:

Very nice!
Looking forward to more :slight_smile:

nice work:+1:

Looks good. I like the lighting as well.

Nice sculpt and render. :slight_smile: :+1: !

Looks great. A friends of mine is using the same reference pic. The fact that I recognized him right-away is saying that it´s well done.
Thread bookmarked.

Thanks all for such kind comnets and here is some update.
This is test i did in Modo 401 hope you like it.
Clothes are fake for now but i am going to model some casual clothing for him.
[modo-test.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘191428’,‘modo-test.jpg’,1,0))
[
]modo-test.jpg

Sweet!!!, looks so real and natural!, this couple renders also looks amazing! modo really has a very cool render engine!.:+1:

Is the first untextured model rendered in modo too? It looks like i see the zbrush cursor in the corner.

Monty that is a great render! I so need to spend more time using ZBrush with modo. Thanks for the inspiration!

Excellent render. I’ve been struggling to get a decent skin shader in modo. Can you explain how it’s made? Thanks.

I second this! great sculpt, great render!

Nice render ,nice skin shader! Good wok!

Montyband. Excellent Render.

Like Guilemo I too use Modo 401 and would be very interested in your skin shader and lighting set up if you could spare the time to explain.

Looking forward to ZB4 GOZ Modo 401 workflow when it comes.

Thanks guys, I will share scene setup as soon as i finish this one, i am still working on it.

Terrific model, and really good render. I’m also a Modo / Zbrusher. Maybe could use some more environmental lighting / radiosity / SSS I think.

But I’d still be interested in seeing a screenshot of your expanded Shader Tree materials / shaders for this. :+1:

Fantastic stuff!