ZBrushCentral

Octopus

[tumbnail.jpg]poulpe.jpg

Please comment!:lol:

Attachments

pieuvre.jpg

pieuvree.jpg

pieuvree2.jpg

Hey your first ZBrush project that’s greaat!, i really like it, i like sea creatures a lot!:+1:

Thats a very good start.:+1:

What a great work!!! I love so much octopus and i think you deserve the right to be call the “octopus master”. Is there a story behind that explain why this octopus hold a starfish ? Hooo gosh what a keel thumbnail Kath!!:eek:

Nice job on that octopus…:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
Maybe have the starfish with a little bit of bending in it’s arms…Will add to the action, flow and rhythm in the piece as a whole. Maybe even have one of the starfish legs missing…They do that alot…lose their arms, as a means of escape, just as a lizard drops the end of it’s tail to escape a predator that is trying to eat it…They both just grow back a new arm in the case of the starfish, and a new tail in the case of the lizard, if they manage to escape that is…In fact, come to think of it, the octopus does the same thing when attacked and is trying to be eaten by a predator, then it also just grows back a new arm…Great methods of escape…:slight_smile: Just a couple of passing thoughts that may be useful to you,…Don’t know, but thought them worth mentioning anyway…:slight_smile:

Really great! Love the composition of the thumbnail especially, you should crop your final image like that, 2 to 1 ratio, etc. :+1:

thanks guys! your comments are very usefull. :+1:
I’m improving my model. I’ll post it soon.!

@ to crop_cycle: … nana… I AM the octopus master :P! <3:p

it’s ‘‘crop_circle’’ Mrs Guns’N’Roses :stuck_out_tongue:

I put texture on the model ( this is soft(?!?!) I know)
and put a little more details on the starfish (and move his arm)

[pieuvre_final.jpg]

to Crop_CIRCLE : … sorry pop_cycle

A good start. I think it needs more detail though. Here’s a drawing a did some time ago…

[attach=191939]336509566_f0c69b6e83_o.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

336509566_f0c69b6e83_o.jpg