ZBrushCentral

Stephen Minkin

Hey everyone. It has been a long since I last posted. This model was designed from a character 2d concept from the Epic’s Unreal Tournament 2007 game. I had a lot of fun building it and have learned a great deal from it. Hope you like it :slight_smile:

2.jpg

Attachments

4.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

COOOOL, I love it!

I would love to see him textured!

Wow! That’s an incredible sculpt! The details on that are insane. Is there any chance we could see a wirefame?

tight sculpt:+1: got some sort of do-dad or gee-gaw on every square inch
forearm, calf and spine armor segments really cool:+1:

Great sculpt of an awesome concept! :sunglasses: :+1: .

Sweet man, I’m digging it. :smiley:

great attention on the details :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Some really great work!

Just outstanding work!

Epic job man! :wink: You’re totally gonna get it.

Nice job, really digging the detail. Keep it up!

hey lets see some wires, and some build proses!

Stunning level of detail. 5 stars from me!!!

Stephen, you never cease to amaze me. Great work buddy.

Jamie

Your work is great, but does this type of genre have a name? I see it all over here on ZBC (this body armor type). It’s overkill in my point of view because yes a soldier wants to be protected but not so much that his mobility is compromised. It reminds me of the Knights that were like turtles stuck on their backs if they fell off their horses.

big work! how long it took to you to make it? really like the design and how you made it finally.

First let me say that I love the design and quality of work on this piece. Now for my question… How do/would you animate armor like that? In reality the plates would shift as the body moves, but that seems like a very big undertaking to rig such a figure…

I’m always seeing detailed figures like that with belts, plates etc., and wondering how one would go about rigging the accessories to keep them rigid.

thanks everyone.

Psycotik2002<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register(“postmenu_683071”, true); </SCRIPT> _Thanks. I have no plans to texture him.
midost_Thanks, yeah ill get some up as soon as possible
Dman3dThank you
Etcher<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register(“postmenu_683099”, true); </SCRIPT> _ Thanks man the concept I followed is really cool and allot of fun to do.
alphagsv
Thank you
3d70mohamedaly_Thank you
Derek Frenzo_Thank you
mestophales<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register(“postmenu_683134”, true); </SCRIPT> Thank you
RockinAkin
Thanks man, I’m praying for it:)
ecir<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register(“postmenu_683142”, true); </SCRIPT> _Thank you:)
askue_No prob, Ill see if I can get some renders together tonight.
Roganski_Thank you
EvilSmiley_Thanks man it good to hear from you:)
tiflos20<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register(“postmenu_683171”, true); </SCRIPT> _ Thanks, about 3 weeks
moogal<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register(“postmenu_683182”, true); </SCRIPT> _Thank you. This model is really meant for normal map projection for real-time. It’s possible though to animate and rig the actual high rez model :slight_smile:
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” /><o:p> </o:p>