Senior Member Follow User Gallery

If you are using Z4R6 the procedure is a bit different. After you slice and remesh you need to hit the Auto Groups button in the Polygroups tab. What ZBrush is doing when you slice is creating new polygroups for each inside surface created from the slice as well as the new groups on either side of the slice. By using Auto Groups ZBrush merges the inside sliced surfaces with their appropriate counterpart creating the individual pieces of geometry. I hope this helps.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Thank you very much! problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by DLangley View Post
    If you are using Z4R6 the procedure is a bit different. After you slice and remesh you need to hit the Auto Groups button in the Polygroups tab. What ZBrush is doing when you slice is creating new polygroups for each inside surface created from the slice as well as the new groups on either side of the slice. By using Auto Groups ZBrush merges the inside sliced surfaces with their appropriate counterpart creating the individual pieces of geometry. I hope this helps.

Default New to zbrush

Hi guys, Just started Zbrush and getting alot out of the video tutorials (awesome time and effort).
    But i find if I have written steps too this helps me alot.
    Is there any if so can you suggest some good sources?

Type in what you're looking for on YouTube for one.

Default Transpose

I'm doing the ZClassroom videos. I'm stuck at the first one about transpose.

As I understand it, if I Ctrl+click a polygroup when using Transpose, a mask is created isolating it. This is the case when the polygroups are formed using the SliceCurve, but when I create another polygroup using another method (using GroupVisible for example), the program doesn't recognize the new polygroup and mask the entire part (the polygroup formed using GroupVisible and the one that was a part of it). To help me explain better I uploaded four images, the 1 and 2 are what the program is doing, 3 and 4 are what I think should happen (I made that using another method, if that's the only way to do it I just want to understand why at least).

http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8a39fc0d.png
    http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/...ps75304357.png
    http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/...psf6cafc2e.png
    http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/...psacf7d719.png

Smile

awesome thank you for taking the time to highlight this for me thank you.

Arunachalam
    Guest User Gallery

Thumbs up

Hi Friend,

Good Afternoon,

Thanks for sharing the information..

Default TPose Master problems

Hello,

I have a problem with transposing my model. I use Transpose Master, press "ZSphere Rig" and then "TPose mesh".
    When trying to move or rotate the rigged skeleton, preview of even the slightest rotation shows messed up mesh (check third screenshot).

What cause that problem?

Thanks in advance for your response
    MJ

Default exporting from z brush

I am searching for info about converting and exporting meshes from 2.5 D the concept is that they convert to 3D but how for instance would you use any of the 2.5 brushes to export .I suppose the idea is to add them to an existing mesh, but on their own they are isolated and not useable . There is no info about this at all anywhere, very surprising , so would somebody tell me about the basic concept of all this . thanx nick

is this what you are looking for
    Pixols To 3Dhttp://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthr...l=1#post979836
    Or have I misunderstood?

Member Follow User Gallery

hello guys, I can't play any of the new Zmodeler videos in Zclassroom area.. It says access denied or file not found. What is the issue with this?
    Thankyou!

They are working for me

"Video not found or access denied" this is the message I get when I try to play any of the zmodeler videos.
    But all of the other video sections works for me!
    I have no idea why this is happening

Just tried again without problem-maybe a browser issue -have you tried clearing your cache?

I tried with another pc and other browsers.. nothing