ZBrushCentral

Young Boy

Hey guys i am creating a young male for my work and I could really use some input on him. Im not sure he looks young enough any tips on fixing that would be useful because i am stumped.

03.jpg

Attachments

04.jpg

Front Face.jpg

Front Face.jpg

The place were the ear connects at the top should be the same height as the eye. ( Just think about a dude with sunglasses, if that made any sense :slight_smile: ).

Is that the kid from The Hurt Locker?

Good call on the ears thanks! I don’t think so lol but i got the ref image off of google so… maybe?

Moving on to the cloth now! Trying to pay closer attention to the folds and whatnot… crits and comments are appreciated!

08.jpg

Progress update!

10.jpg

Wow, this looks excellent!

Progress!

11.jpg

very good! I have to say that u need to fix his tshirt on his arm (it looks like the cloth is one with the hand) and fromt this point of view i think there is something wrong with the fingers. Keep working :smiley: :smiley:

Thank you Doctor! Can you be more specific on what is wrong with the fingers? I haven’t worked on the hands much. Right now that’s just the end result of the Zspheres i used to make them.

Anyway! Progress! He now has a real shoe and i wanted to look at him with a full body.

12.jpg

Attachments

13.jpg

Near completion! Let me know if you have any last critiques because i will be wrapping this one up shortly!

14.jpg

Attachments

15.jpg