ZBrushCentral

criptus-wip

This is a sculpt i did from drawing i did, there was suposed to be fin like things from the head but i took that out,

[criptor.jpg]criptside.jpg

zbrush 4 is a blast, plus im taking an animation class finally, heres my recent stuff sagface.jpg

Attachments

sour-bobka.jpg

baby.jpg

final-interiors.jpg

alienclose.jpg

diamonds.jpg

Hello friend !!!

I am really impressed with the amazingly beautiful masterpiece created by you. I am sure that you will reach the heights one day.

All the very best for your bright future.

God Bless you !

Regards,

Pankaj Malik

Business Development | CG Innovation
http://www.cginnovation.com

a demon bust ive been workin on, sculpted and poly painted in zbrush
comment and critique please
creampirerender.jpg

self portrait for my animation final project, more and better renders coming soon, my Goz plugin for c4d isn’t working so this is all zbrush right now please comment
final-portrait.jpg

fun sketches in free time c and c much appreciated

barber.jpg

Attachments

assisin.jpg

scream1.jpg

sockman.jpg

From what i can see, your greatest flaw is your lines and silouette. They are all kind of wavy and make your sculp look like it is limp/melting.

You need to make sharper lines and stronger peaks in your silouette.

Bring your image in photoshop and zoom out to like 10% of your sculpt where you can only see the silouette. You should still be able to recognize what your sculpt basicaly is, if all you see is a mess, than what you wanna do is make it clearer.

Start scultping your big shapes and silouette at a very low subdivision level and when you got your shape right, subdivise again to work on smaller details.

thank you , ill do a silhoutte check, ive been workin with scott spencers anatomy book ill update my anatomy and structure that will definitely bring more life to the character

Hi Teddy :slight_smile:

A great book that will really help you out, is DYNAMIC FIGURE DRAWING by Burne Hogarth…You can get it at a reasonable price on the internet,…just type in his name…:slight_smile: All of his books are great…I have them all, and am always referring to them whenever I have a problem figuring out a figure.
I just thought I would mention him, just in case you weren’t aware of him…He is and was a very great teacher…:slight_smile:

Good expression/emotion catured in that screaming one with the sharp teeth. :+1:

3o minute speed sculpt at 1:00 am haha enjoy

[vv]18556096[/vv]

mamot-wipside.jpg
a zbrush sculpt i m working on for dominance war 5, the second pic is a keyshot pro render
comments and critique welcome

Attachments

mamotkeshot.2.jpg

Keyshot? Never understood why people would buy Keyshot when for less, you can get Modo, which has all the same render features plus modelling plus hair.

Good sculpt!

:+1:

A 3 hour sculpt using gorilla and old people reference’s enjoy
guber.jpg

Attachments

guberfront.jpg

gub-exp.jpg

Cool detailing here man i dig it!

Inspired from rock references and maybe some jedi in my mind ENJOY… here’s sculpt and wire frame bpr render, comments and critiques welcome

i just finished a neon genesis evangelion marathon i hope weta digital doesn’t mess it up in the concept to 3d modeling for the live action production, the concept art was pretty rough on their website
rockface-1.jpg

Attachments

rockface-wire1.jpg

guber alien finally painted in zbrush, i need help on the nose and fur i plant to put hair on it in maya or c4d and vray render for perfections any suggestions to enhance the realism
guberpainted2.jpg

studies and projects comment and critique if anyone is out there armstudy.jpg

Attachments

indian.jpg

sculptide.jpg

speed sculpt -ocean lander comments and critiques welcome oceanlander.jpg

These are great, 5 stars. I don’t get why all these people are so unnecessarily harsh in their voting lately, these are striking and creative.

:+1:

thank you, i agree the forum has been flooded lately with new comers and the criticisms if any are harsh and the popularity has often gone to just top row members, I try to be original

thanks for the support