Z4 on 8-9-10

Z4LaunchIcon.jpg

ZBrush 4
Windows and Mac
LAUNCH DATE 8-9-10
Monday August 9 ,2010

Also included:
Updated versions of all major plugins, and GoZBrush support
for Modo, Cinema 4D, 3DSMax and Maya for Windows and Mac systems.

More information about ZBrush 4.0 and its features will be presented closer to launch date.

See Z4 in action, SIGGRAPH 2010, July 27th-29th.
For a list of ZBrush presenters at SIGGRAPH, Click Here.

ZBrush 4 will be released as a free upgrade to all current registered ZBrush users,
and for those who purchase ZBrush before the release date.

Getting the upgrade will be easy, and linked to your Support Account.
If you have already created a Support account, simply log in and check to make sure that you have provided your Cleverbridge reference number and ZBrush 3 serial number.
If you have not created an account yet, do so and be sure to include the information from your license purchase (reference and serial numbers). Your Support account pre-registers you to receive the upgrades when they are released.

©2010 Pixologic, Inc. All rights reserved. Pixologic and the Pixologic logo, ZBrush and the ZBrush logo are registered trademarks of Pixologic. Various patents pending. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

z4LaunchDate3.jpg

I’m looking forward to this… :cool:

Hell yeah!!! thanks a lot !! finally a date!!, definitely looking forward for this release! is gonna be Fantastic im sure!, thank you very much Pixologic for all the effort :+1:

Yay! Good near birthday news. I hope it has layers for coloring.

…I can’t wait… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

It is good news!!!

Awesome…
I am so looking forward to this release…
Thanks for all the hard work!

such an awesome News …yeahhhhh :wink:

**** Yea!!!

Fantastic! Thank you for integrating the two platforms with simultaneous release. Faith Restored!!!

So, there is an end to that long and winding road! PC and Mac… simultaneous release! Mission Accomplished. Very much looking forward to this, thank you Pixologic.

Sven

:+1: Waiting for August…

At least us Mac users have got some news at last, even though we’ve had to skip a version.

Woo! I wonder if there will be a price jump. I’ve yet to buy my copy, but definitely want to get in on 4.

-GC

Absolute freakin highlight of my day!!! Yeah, us Mac users have been waiting quite some time for an update like this… SO PUMPED! :smiley:

July just got a little longer. :frowning: This is great news! Can’t wait to see if Pixologic will have any more previews before launch!

Thank you!
Now we need a demo video and system specs necessary to run at full potential.:smiley:

way to go pixologic, can’t wait!

I’ll believe it when I actually get it on my computer. Until then, i don’t believe it.

its goooooooooooooooooooooood!!! (jim carrey voice)