ZBrushCentral

Visit Pixologic at SIGGRAPH 2010

[attach=203248]main.jpg[/attach]

It's coming! <u><b> [We've Announced](http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=089971)</b></u> the official release date for ZBrush 4 for PC and Mac on 8/9/10.  No doubt you're champing at the bit to see what new features are in store.

You can be among the first people to see ZBrush 4 in action!  If you're going to be in Los Angeles this July 27-29, come by Pixologic Booth #709 to meet the Pixologic team and watch a dizzying array of great presentations.

Not only will we be presenting many of ZBrush 4's features for the first time, we will also have an excellent line-up of guest presenters!  Learn ZBrush tips, tricks and techniques from highly acclaimed professionals who use ZBrush every day to produce the stunningly-detailed creations that ZBrush is famous for:

Steve Jubinville :large_orange_diamond: David Lesperance :large_orange_diamond: Jeff Feligno :large_orange_diamond: Joel Mongeon :large_orange_diamond: Jelmer Boskma :large_orange_diamond: Bryan Wynia :large_orange_diamond: Zack Petroc :large_orange_diamond: Tully Summers :large_orange_diamond: Sze Jones :large_orange_diamond: Neville Page
    [Click Here for Artist Information and Bios](http://ugm.pixologic.com/registration/Siggraph/)

To register for your FREE guest pass to the SIGGRAPH 2010 Exhibit Hall, follow these easy steps:
  1. Go to this page: [Click Here](https://www.xpressreg.net/register/sigg070/start.asp?p1=ZBrush4).
  2. Click on the Non-Member button.
  3. Fill in the form with your information and Continue Registration.
  4. Fill in your profile information and Continue Registration.
  5. Check the Exhibit Hall check box (which will be the only one available) and Continue Registration.
  6. Verify the listed information. If anything is wrong, Cancel and start over. Otherwise, click the Complete Registration button.
  7. Because the pass is free, the page will skip directly to step 6. Print the page for your records and bring it with you to the conference. You will need to bring the confirmation page with you to pick up your badge at the show. Be sure to check your email for a copy of your confirmation along with other useful tools.
If you've been thinking about buying ZBrush, SIGGRAPH will be the perfect time to do so! Not only will there be a show exhibition special for those who purchase at the trade show, you'll also be the first to receive the 10 year anniversary Special Edition of ZBrush 4. This limited run collector's packaging will first be available at SIGGRAPH* before appearing for a limited time in the Pixologic online store.
    We look forward to meeting all of you at SIGGRAPH 2010!

[i]* People who buy ZBrush at SIGGRAPH will initially receive ZBrush 3.2 for Mac or 3.5R3 for PC.  Upon the release of ZBrush 4 on 8-9-10 you will receive an email with instructions on how to get your ZBrush 4 license (Mac or Win), which may be downloaded immediately.  Pixologic will then ship the physical copy of your ZBrush Special Edition to you at no charge.[/i]

[i]©2010 Pixologic, Inc. All rights reserved. Pixologic and the Pixologic logo, ZBrush and the ZBrush logo are registered trademarks of Pixologic. Various patents pending. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.[/i]

siggraph-icon.jpg

Attachments

main2.jpg

Sigh…stuck here in grey old London :stuck_out_tongue:
Best of luck at the show guys, we know you’ll blow everyone away!
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Can’t wait to see all the reports…

Excellent! Thanks for the great info! See ya’s there.

Cool stuff. I won’t be able to join you unfortunately :frowning:

Great news for those who will join. Unfortunately, I wont be able to attend.

This is awesome. Wish I could be there!

Youll own the show like always

I’m all over it! I can’t wait to meet such a talented lineup of artist and see how they utilize zbrush. AND i’m TOTALLY getting Zbrush 10th anniversary edition at the show no questions asked!

Will you all have a discount for getting a universal license for Mac and PC as well??? I’ll have my mac with my and would want to use it then, but I also want to have it for my studio when I get back. Currently i just use the one at work :frowning:

wish i could make this year :frowning:

i still havent got to go to siggraph yet and i so would love to go. i will say this, i may not be able to go but i still have something to look forward to.:D:D:D

Siggraph Exhibition Show specials don’t stack. The second platform license is 50% off, which is better than any other special price that Pixologic offers. This does not interfere with any special offers that you might be able to find for the first license, however. :slight_smile:

woop woop cant wait ppl

Someone film this , k thanks :wink:

can’t wait to see it in action and meet some of the team. Cya at Siggraph!
Do you guys have zBrush Tshirts :smiley:

YAY!..IM so going to be…not there :cry:

Ahhhhhh… too bad I live in Paris!
Will check for this online!

Grrr… I wish I booked my ticket, next year I’ll be there… Hey I’ll be in london RawSunlight and it better will be sunny. Otherwise I’ll rebook and go to LA. :wink:

Could Pixologic film the event or parts of it. There are thousands of people (i think) that would love to be there but are unable.

Could be good for publicity along with showing the community whats coming.

Plus i would rather see a official pixol series of clips than someone on youtube recording off a poor device.

Just dont forget us :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, at least in this case, live in New York.
However thank you for the offer of the passes.
Best of luck, hope all goes well.

great lineup guys, wish I could see the presentations… not this year though