ZBrushCentral

Nassos's Sketchbook

So I wanted to post something new and hopefully the admin will combine all my post into one, since this is going to be my sketchbook. (PLEASE ADMIN )

Anyway, this took me about two days after work. It was inspired from a sketch I found on another site. It was rendered in zbrush and comp in Photoshop. I will try to render in max. But the hair is going to be tricky. Hope you like. C&C’s please!

P.S. I’ll post some clays from zbrush later. Zog1.jpg

Attachments

Zog2.jpg

Looks good, maybe a little too much spec :+1:

Details could be sharpened up around the ears. Reminds me of the beast in beauty and the beast

Simply the nice sculpting.
Texture part little bit clumsy.

Hello again I did a render in max to see if I could pull it off. I think its nice since this is my first render in max from zbrush. Thanks for comments. I’ll try to add more detail.

This took about 3-4 hours, I did not polypaint this dude, post done in photoshop, hope you like him. Its from a drawing I found. not mine :smiley:

C&C’s please. I’ve attached the zbrush model as well… ciao going for a coffee now It’s pretty hot here in Greece.

Attachments

pigman2.jpg

BPR_Render.jpg

you know credits to the artist would be cool, sure this work is pretty famous but thats not an excuse, and im pretty sure reaping off someones work without asking isnt legal ;(

The original painting is by Michael Kutsche, and I agree he totally deserves to be credited. I’m a big fan of his work.

Yeah… the first one is a concept By Vinod Rams.
http://www.creaturespot.com/main/author/vinodrams

The pig man reminds me of Porco Rosso. Great job on the pose and expression. :+1:

nassosa! excellent job :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

It’s pretty hot here in Greece.

:laughing:

Hi again after seeing your comments, I must say I was surprised. I never said that the original concept was mine and that the drawings where mine. I think that saying that I’m stealing someones elses work is not nice. I just did’nt know their names. Should I have taken the time to find out who they are? YES. But was I stealing something? NO. I mean we all take our time and look around in sites to find inspiration, I’m willing to bet that we are looking in mostly the same sites, so I would be really stupid to clame that these concepts where mine.

I was expecting comments on the model and on the final comp and maybe some advice to make it better and to help me improve. I must say that I’m really disapointed to see this behaviour.

Let me say one more time that I should have taken the time to look for the names of the artists other than that…

michalis & Shad0wforce thanks for your comments

I am sorry nassosa. I personally did not mean to accuse you of any wrong-doing… just thought it would help you get comments if others could see where you were coming from.
I actually want to see how far you could take both of these concepts. :smiley:

slangford: You’re right I should have posted the originals so I could have taken a better critic. Thanks. I will upload them tomorrow.

I wasn’t accusing you of stealing, just saying that the original artist’s name should have been mentioned. You said in both posts that the concept wasn’t yours so I didn’t think you were stealing it.

Here’s a link to the Boxer: http://michaelkutsche.com/2008/2008/4353900

Ok here are the originals. Pig is By Michael Kutsche and the other guy is from Vinod Rams. I should make the pig a bit more… less head more body I guess…

174_realsize.jpg

Attachments

boxer_by_michaelkutsche.jpg

Hey nassosa - looking good …just keep working on it and look at your ref as much as possible …you will see how it will keep getting better and better - good to see you getting inspired :smiley:

Black and White Strapless Dress

Short Formal Evening Dress, Elegant Dresses by Blush

Blue Halter Dress by Alyce 4226

Blush Short Halter Dress, Halter Homecoming Dresses

Blush ****tail Dresses, V-Neck Short Formal Dresses

Isn’t the one by Michael just “Oink” the comic book character by John Mueller? So the concept isn’t even Michael’s. Anyway, both are good all are good as fan art goes (yours and his). I think you did well.

does anyone know hot to make those little lines on his shirt. I mean I can do it one by one… but its a bit boring and it will be wrong I guess. Maybe with a mask? :rolleyes: :o