Senior Member Follow User Gallery

that latest head has character to it!
    good stuff.

Have I already said that I really like your thread?
    Anytime its pretty nice here in your house.

Thanks guys.

Thought I'd add in the heads that I tried out for the alien santa challenge and a new head for tonight before being away for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by SporkFuMaster View Post
    Having some issues with this dang mouse. I did get most of the shell made though.

Real cool.

Thanks maciej. That's one of the few of mine that I liked as well.

And a strange one tonight just for the fun of it.

Fun little sculpt that I thought I'd try to learn some painting again. Yeah, I still have a lot to learn...lol. I blame it on the alcohol.

Last edited by SporkFuMaster; 12-02-11 at 09:48 PM.

Thanks maciej. That's one of the few of mine that I liked as well.

And a strange one tonight just for the fun of it.

Very cool. The set of eyes around character temples doesn't fit in imo but it's just my narrow opinion based on fantasy books . He'd make a perfect troll without them.

You're probably right maciej. Just kind of throwing things together that night.

Something new for tonight with that anatomy challenge in mind. Still working on it.

Amazing thread you got here SporkFuMaster, really nice seeing how made great works with sculptris...(the rat character is great)

Thanks SketchZombie. It's more Sculptris than it is me though. I still think it is the most amazing program that I get to use.

And here's another fun one that I took into photoshop to mess around with the depth image.

Hey Sporks, Do you work in the industry? If not somebody needs to seriously think
    about giving you work, Your imagination is exceptionally good creating characters.
    Where do you pull your inspiration and ideas from?

Fun little sculpt that I thought I'd try to learn some painting again. Yeah, I still have a lot to learn...lol. I blame it on the alcohol.

AMAZING! Seriously, this one is awesome. The skin texture is great and his eyes are alive. :-D

@sculptrisnewb Not yet. Maybe one of these days I'll get in there. I'm sure, just like anyone here, if they offered I'd probably jump at the chance. Unfortunately, I don't think there are any positions out there that focus on Sculptris as the program of choice yet. And I haven't used 3DS Max for around 15 years since it was R3 or R4. From what I've seen, it hasn't changed all that much and I could probably get back into it fairly easily, but I think I'll pick up ZBrush first. At the moment I'm just enjoying starting from a sphere, relaxing for a bit while I watch some TV, and being surprised at what comes out...

@SeanJM Thanks. I was really hoping that one would have turned out a lot better though. I usually try to spend at least the amount of time that I sculpt to paint, but that paint job was done pretty quickly. Glad you liked it still.

Couple more quick heads for tonight.

Another one that could use a different paint job.

One more for tonight.