Thanks abu.vancris

Started on a couple of different things today. Tried to put a bit of emotion on a face for the first one. The second, I have no idea where it came from. Not enough tris for the arms yet.

NewSculpt6.jpg

NewSculpt7.jpg

Different direction for today. That last pose made me think of a squirrel, so I made most of one. Didn't spend the time to finish up the hands and feet again.

Squirrel.jpg

Trying to go for a neanderthal kind of guy. The hands are a still a bit too large and the head is a bit too small at the moment. I'll try and get those fixed before I finish with it. I also still have a bit of my budget left in order to try and get the fingers in there though.

Neanderthal1.jpg

Added in some preliminary fingers in there and changed a few things with the body. Kept the hands the same size for now. I thought they weren't too bad with the head larger.

Since I can't go any further with it yet, I added in the file if anyone wants to give him some legs, hair or just correct some of my mistakes on there.

Neanderthal1.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by SporkFuMaster; 05-16-11 at 04:58 PM.

Just having fun making another head again.

NewHead.jpg

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Interresting head.
    Have you plans to finish one of those sculpts?
    So many promissing stuff here.

@Knacki I'm still dragging my feet with getting a new laptop so I can finish some of these, but I'm sure in time I will. Then again, knowing me, I'll probably forget about them and start something new as always...

And a new head again. Trying to do an older guy this time.

OldManHead.jpg

That last one of the old guy looks really crappy now that I look at it again. Should have spent a bit more time on it. Oh well...

Didn't feel like sculpting in hair for this one, so I turned her into an alien.
    LadyAlien.jpg

Had to have a bit more fun with Sculptris while I had it open. Started on the main areas for a happy dinosaur.

Dino.jpg

Added in the fingers and toes with the happy dinosaur. Then had some fun making a new head. Since I can't add in the details yet, I thought I'd add in the files if anyone wants to have some fun with them.

Dino.jpg

NewHead2.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files

Decided to add a bit more to that head while I had it up.

NewHead2.jpg

Damned Sculptris is too addictive..

Started a new head while I was watching tv.

NewCreature1.jpg

Another head.

NewHead3.jpg

Another quick sketch. I was going to try and make a gnome, but by the time I got to the brim of the hat, he was looking a bit more like an old fisherman to me.

NewHead4.jpg

Another fun head. I kind of enjoyed this one. I'll probably save this file to finish it up and put in some details and the rest of the body at some point later.

NewHead5.jpg

Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 789101112131934 ... LastLast