Default quake/doom stile helmet

Hi this is my first post at zbrush central, but im usually go trough gallery to get some inspiration, that's how i saw that sculptris is going to be develop by pixologic, probably lot of user would like that sculptris remain free, but at least was acquired by pixologic that is one of my favorite companies about how do they manage their software. Not every company develop new plugins and scrips and gives them to their user without waiting for service packs or upgrades that costs a lot over the program value, I see a great future to scupltris and congrats to Tomas Pettersson for his work!!!

Now this sculp was done in less than an hour, only common brushes, nothing of masks or alphas.
    hope you like

alien helm.jpg

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alien helm wire close.jpg 
Views:	350 
Size:	440.8 KB 
ID:	205210   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alien helm wire.jpg 
Views:	340 
Size:	252.5 KB 
ID:	205212  

New Member Follow User Gallery

Nice.

You do know that it will do a proper render without all the interface gizmos if you select Options/Save Image BTW?

no, I didnt now it , thanks for the tip =^.^=

Thumbs up

Don't forget to try out the BG image, DoF and other options too.

mkiii@ i tried to enable dof and fog but it didnt do anything . . . also for hide everything exept the model i fund "tab" and an intresting F6 that shows you lot of memori and vertex count information, very usufull to keep things under control!!

this is a half retopo in blender, once this is donde i turn it again into sculpt tris to paint textures normal maps and check how things work between programs =^-^=
    helmet_01.jpg