ZBrushCentral

Cartoon Skull

Made from sphere to this.
Any critics are welcome…

Thks

Attachments

cartoon-skull.jpg

Interesting style. I feel like I need to see a body to really tell if it’s viable though.

yeah…maybe i ll add his body…Thks

Here he is…

Not finished yet just i will put some detail and fine tuning.

[skull-gambler.jpg]

i made a new model the Aprentice Jedi…For now i put a version Matcap and i will put a textured version as well.
Hope you like.
<table class=“fieldset” width=“100%” border=“0” cellpadding=“0” cellspacing=“1”><tbody><tr><td>

</td><td align=“right”> <input name=“Place image” value=“Place this image in your post” type=“button”> </td></tr></tbody></table>

Could you help me to choose a Matcap pls…
Give me 3 choices pls .
i couldnt make a decision …pls help me for this.

![matcap-sheme.jpg|1200x2905](upload://lCRnBj57tDysV0zbtt9Ro7ggPBf.jpeg)%3C/font%3E"]

](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9A9A9A%22%3E[ATT=217809)

Personel preference really, but I like 6, 9, 15.

Cool style. Is the star wars one from an actual statue of that character?

no. it is just my imagination.
i ll continue with others characters and full body.

very clean model - number 6 for me :smiley:

hard to limit to only 3. 6,7, and 11 for me. 4 is real nice with the warmer rim but it looks like the whole material is pushed warm. 6, with a rim of 4?

6 !

Definitely the more natural one.

good work :slight_smile:

Thank you Guys…i ll choose the 6 .

the 6.jpg

Attachments

Jd-color-3.jpg

Jd-color-4.jpg

very nice! Love this little guy!

DAWWWWW! Who da cutey-wootiest ickle jedi in the 'verse then…come here, come on… in my bag… on my desk!
Want one!
fab :slight_smile: :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Lots of style, I like very much!!

Turntable version

[![icon.jpg|608x431](upload://xABhAGBSll5rW9KnOayEPgOlR7F.jpeg)](http://vimeo.com/15257311)

Scultping of morning.
Hope you like

seagul.jpg

ok, i have to ask because it’s killing me: where do people get that material from? I REALLY like it.

also, the Star Wars sculpt came out great. Looks like it’s straight from the cartoon.

Love the simplicity of your work and the fluidity of the lines. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: