Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Playing around with the weave brushes. A quick and fun way to create a little facial hair.

Weave Brush.jpg
    "Whoever controls the media, the images, controls the culture." - Allen Ginsberg

New Member Follow User Gallery

must say as a long time user and fan of zbrush I am very happy with the latest release.
    I have n't really delved in to the extra features just yet, but the core sculpting is great for me now

finally had a chance to have a little playaround in z4 and i must say i love shadow box. Well done pixologic
    fishtank.jpg

Spotlight is awesome!
    Max
    http://maxs-stuff.blogspot.com/
    My ZBSketchbook
    My other threads: A - B - C - D - M - P currently working on S

Well.....at first...I'd like to congratulate you pixologic and say "Happy anniversary"
    really I can't find the right words to thank you for all this amazing features inside ZB4...whatever I say, it will be not enough to what you deserve....thanks lot pixologic for all effort you did and you still do....you are really changing the meaning of CG....brings to life.
    just one thing I wanna talk about it....I really wished to see the navigation techniques has been improved....to make it easy "just like Alt key with mouse buttons"...I know pixologic can't use Alt suck as "Navigation inside Maya" but we could use any key instead of Alt.
    anyway....for me really appreciate everything...and i'm so honor to use Zb as my main tool for doing anything I need.
    I love you pixologic...thank you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammarkk
    ..to make it easy "just like Alt key with mouse buttons"...
    You can use a right-click navigation combined with alt or ctrl keys.

I saw a demonstration at Siggraph where one of the artists was using the new topology move tools to push around the topology without altering the surface.

Anyone have an idea what settings need to be adjusted to make that happen?

Default Great release

Zbrush 4 is the release that i wait for. Finally Pixo care about 3d illustrator, sss, better render, better modeling tool (shadowbox), posing tool, all is help a lot for 3d illustrator. This zbrush release is awesome!!!

Zbrush 4 is truely awesome I finally am able to get my hands on it after reading 3d artist and other magazines and I'm blown away by it Does Zbrush 4 support 64 bit?

Default "NEW" user

Just ordered my copy of Z4!!

Finally after years of using demo versions, now I get the real thing.

Am looking forward to posting the results here and getting to know everyone!

lol... i thought the demo would be valid for only 30 days? not 30 years xD

Just ordered mine as well! I've been following zBrush since 1.x, and I've always been amazed by it but never had the chance to get it. I'm both excited and nervous, because I know I have a bit of learning to do before I can make real use of this seriously expensive software.

No 64-bit? Why in the world would you continue to keep Zbrush 32bit? Its at the bleeding edge limits of memory usage already.

The layers are terrible now, and buggy. Press record? This is the most aggravating workflow ever, because I always end up double clicking it right back to off, when I want it on. Sometimes it just gets stuck in ON too.

I have 64 bit i installed it to 64 bit so guess it just installs to programs 64 bit . Its my first time using it.

Quote Originally Posted by A.Baroody
    No 64-bit? Why in the world would you continue to keep Zbrush 32bit? Its at the bleeding edge limits of memory usage already.

The layers are terrible now, and buggy. Press record? This is the most aggravating workflow ever, because I always end up double clicking it right back to off, when I want it on. Sometimes it just gets stuck in ON too.
    Thats not you Its Bug. the record button doesn't properly register clicks.
    ZBrush 4.5 or 5 will most likely be 64-bit. Pixologic added a ton to Z4 so I can understand keeping it 32-bit. After they fix all the Z4 bugs they will have time to ZBrush 64 bit.

ZBrush 4 is so over DUDES its all about the epic wait for ZBrush 5 man!
    ZBrush - Narrowing the gap between Imagination and Manifestation DeviantART