Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default It worked lol

Sorry guys it worked lol im so slow on the uptake at times many thanks whohoo
    regards

Another testimony on behalf of Zbrush's interface challenges, hahaha, because it really remains difficult to break through the first layer of the gui, if you're not totally familiar with it. Even I am often stumped by it, can't figure out where's what. (And we're talking decades of experiences being of no immediate help!)

I don't know how it is in the latest version of Zbrush, though, but I'd imagine it still is quite similar.

I've written it before (some years ago), but anyway:

In MaCrea...
    - export a jpeg of your MaCrea material
    In Zbrush...
    - copy one of the existing matcap materials to make your own. Which is weird, because I, too, don't see "new" to make a new material, hahaha... it's so annoying, really. Just freaking replace what ever material you're on, which is probably Red Wax!
    - In the material interface, you'll see the tab [modifiers]. Open that! At the bottom of it, you will find the texture it uses. Click on it (should look like 2 red balls with different shading), which will bring up the texture selection. Click [import] at the bottom of that and select your MaCrea exported jpeg!

That may already do the trick!

Yes, I am, and yes I do!
    I'm, eh, the only programmer, by the way, it's just been an experiment of mine that went too right to stop, you know.

I'm currently reworking the whole GUI code along with a number of massive new features and improvements to its foundation. But you might've read some posts on that already. I'm taking my time, though, because I really want to be in the perfect mood for it to give it my all.

THANKS, of course! Yeah, I had such fun to do the Spock portrait. It was initially just a little demonstration of dealing with proportions when working from reference (side by side, not tracing!). But it quickly became too precious to me to just stop...hmm...seems to be a pattern of mine, haha!

In my gallery thread you'll find a set of posts that show key parts of the process.
    http://www.taron.de/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5097#p5097
    Thanks so much. PS. Love the forum software you chose. I belong to a little community at DAZ3D, worst forum software EVER.

I'll bookmark your link and read it later! Thanks! Keep going, your doing great!
    ---Wolff On The Prowl---

Ahaha, THANKS, man, yeah... it's really just phpBB, but I did a bit of custom coding for the thumbnail carousel and such, whereby I got some great help from some of my users!
    I wished it was easier to battle spambots, that's for sure! But, thankfully, a few moderators are helping me out on that hunt.

You done good!
    ---Wolff On The Prowl---

Its compressed using .RAR format and that might be the problem.
    Get 7Zip, it can decompress almost ANYTHING.
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/sevenzip/

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 39101112