ZBrushCentral

JC's Zbrushin to the Max

This is a work I did earlier this year I believe. I’ve got other things cookin but dont have pics at work.

Modeled and painted in Zbrush, rendered in Mental Ray. ALIENHIRESRENDER.jpg

Here is a mech design I came up with toward the end of last year. This was all modeled,textured, and rendered in Zbrush. Pic-1.jpg

I like the first one the most, nice job, very creepy.

This is an ing-ame model rendered in Max mental ray SSS. Tried to go for the gritty war anti hero.
Front.jpg

Attachments

34.jpg

Good Stuff!

Thanks gents for the kind words. I’ve been shy about putting work on here with so much other talent but its about time.

Hey guys this was something I worked on over the past 2 and a half weeks, its almost done but need to do some more detail texturing and finalize the shape I want. Any crits welcome.
3-4Head.jpg

Attachments

Head.jpg

FullBody.jpg

Couple more shots without the jacket.

[attach=211568]NoShirt.jpg[/attach] [attach=211569]back.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

NoShirt.jpg

back.jpg

This is somethin i’ve been working on for the past hour:) Not sure where I’m goin with this.

good work there buddy keep it going :smiley:

Small Update
FaceLick2.jpg

Was watching some Hokuto no ken and started playing some more…You’re already dead.
dead.jpg

Nice ken !
I dunno, but if you have reach some poly limit maybe try to retopo the model to clean the mesh.
It can give you more freedom, to play with more details on the face and do smoother polypainting.
My .2 North Stars :wink:
Keep up the good work !
Regards.

umxPrime@ :Thanks for the words of encouragement. I definitely am not out of mem with my models just not going for high frequency detail. I tried going for a more realistic approach to the detailing but it looked less and less like Ken. More than likely my lack of ability to bring out his likeness.

@3xtigy: thanks dude, I will keep cranking away:)

Here is my reel for 2010 so far. Let me know what you think:)

http://vimeo.com/9814627

Hey Guys haven’t sketched in a while and last night got something going.

ZSketch
Sketch.jpg

Attachments

Render.jpg

Render2.jpg

Render3.jpg

Nice …
Multipakkss

Playing with transpose:) Pose.jpg

Ok so I started retopoing the guy because after I decimated him I was getting artifacts from smoothing.

Its coming along nicely.
I have one problem though the topo lines I draw and visible on both sides making my head go in circles trying to draw any more lines. Is there a way to not have it draw the opposite side? its 4am so sorry If Im not making any sense.

topo.jpg

Preferences->Draw

Set front opacity to 0.93
Set back opacity to 0.03

Thats as good as it’s going to get unfortunately. :cool: