Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Not to knock the pixologic crew..but the design setup for the new page look..Sucks..Too many distractions..wrong colored background, white lines and borders all over the place, images not centered right..What ever happened to Graphic Design..
    Just my personal opinion here..but I can hardly stand to look at the pages now...Maybe i'll get used to it after about a hundred years...maybe not....I would want my money back..If I was paying for this that is..LOL..
    And the colors and resolutions in the images posted aren't as good as they used to be..what's up with that..
    Also,..I wonder what that little paperclip looking thing is doing in the middle of the images that are posted..It says attached thumnails or something when you hover over it with the pen//mouse...What is it doing stuck like that right in the middle of the image..Really distracting..I keep thinking a bug or something is on the image or my screen..Where's the fly swatter...LOL
    Last edited by SpiritDreamer; 09-19-11 at 10:43 AM.

I like the double fairy image Spirit. Great colors and layout on the second image Yah Michalis has his problems also with the new setup. It doesnt really bother me much but I do want to see thread galleries and user galleries reimplemented with it. Especially if they allow Sculptris to have user galleries.
    They say time is the fire in which we burn. Quick! Someone get a fire extinguisher!

Hey..Thank You Tartan..Do enough of them, and your bound to get lucky once in awhile..The thing I like the most about this computer art stuff, is that it allows for alot of stuff that would be nearly impossible to do in a traditional manner, and it allows you to do it really fast..which enables you to really experiment like has never before happened in the history of art..that I know of anyway..I bet Da Vinci would have a ball with it, if he were around to get his hands on it that is..
    About the new setup..They'll probably get it looking good again, I would imagine...Kind of like a great looking car that runs great also...Don't mess with perfection..You can only make it worse by doing so.....Again, just my opinion, and what do I know...The older I get, the less I think..LOL

SEP. 20, 2011
    Just an upload test..Can't quite figure this new medhod of up loading images .Read the instructions..LOL
    Sculptris / ZBRUSH

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LIFE SPIRIT 48.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	322.8 KB 
ID:	272791  
    Last edited by SpiritDreamer; 09-20-11 at 09:02 AM.

Avoid too large images SD
    Even the editor I'm writing now, became large as your larger image, I have to scroll for accessing the tools on the right.
    What a mess, the site became unstable.
    They didn't test it... I hope they tested the new zb4r2 enough. Being an updater on what we have now, having to re activate it, remembering the zb4 'cleverbridge' mess. When pixologic servers turned off.
    Not an optimist LOL
    Last edited by michalis; 09-20-11 at 10:13 AM.

Hey Michalis..LOL..How are you doing....OK I HOPE..
    I just deleted that one image that was sticking way out to the right..the womans face image...Now it is a thumbnail at the bottom of the post...But when I did that, the other remaining image grew in size and now is sticking out over the right hand side border.
    Quick, call the exterminator, the fly swatter is just not big enough for all of these bugs..

They will work out all of the kinks in the new setup...I have faith in them, and lots of time on my hands to watch the magic at work, working it's magic..

Nice conversation between front and back materials BTW.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	272855   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	272856  
    Last edited by redbull00; 09-21-11 at 01:45 AM.

Hi..Redbull00.....You have posted your work in my personal sketchbook thread...an honest mistake i'm sure..
    You will have to open your own personal sketchbook if you want people to see your works, and have them comment on your works..The instructions for doing so are in a sticky at the top of this forum page I believe.
    If you would be so kind,..could you please delete your posted images from my sketchbook..I like your critter so far by the way,..but he would look much better to me, if I were seeing him in your sketchbook, instead of mine....Thank You..
    Last edited by SpiritDreamer; 09-20-11 at 06:12 PM.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Sorry, I've just realized :O there were 25 pages and I didn't read them all + it was around 11pm when I was sending that post and I simply thought it's for ppl sharing their works. I hope the moderator will remove it asap.

Michalis..Hey Thank You...Just experimenting and exploring as usual..and also having alot of fun in process of course..
    Trying to get this new upload thing to work for me properly....size wise ect.
    Sculptris/ZBRUSH/Corel Painter
    Just a Dream or A Momentary Lapse of Reason

Last edited by SpiritDreamer; 09-22-11 at 08:30 AM.

SEP. 23, 2011
    Just having some fun while dreaming this morning..
    Sculptris/ZBRUSH/Corel Painter

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1622232425