ZBrushCentral

Abhishek's sketchbook

hello there,i am a bit afraid to start a sketchbook as noob…:confused: but finally i 've decided to start a sketchbook… to get some feedback and useful tips frm the very talented people on this site.:slight_smile:

cheers!!

ZBrush Document.jpg

Attachments

ZBrush Document 2.jpg

very clean work. Keep it up and you’ll be doing marvels in no time

currently working on this guy… hope u guys like it:)
zbrush.jpg

Attachments

zbrushdocumentc.jpg

old_head copy.jpg

cinoklu- thanks man.

Realy nice sculpt here !
Keep up the good work !

nice work bro… keep it up… :+1:

Nice Abhishek… it is very clean work. I like second character very much.

Are using external app for base mesh?

Build-up your sketch-book with beautiful work.:+1:

skullmonkey- thanks for the comment.
basantjoshi- thanks pal.
Giri_babu- mostly i use maya for basemesh… thanks:)

if u go this way then u are on the road to awesomenes!!!

neorzahan- Thnx for the comment… really appreciated:)

hello everyone, posting another work… sculpting of this guy is still in progress, really need ur comments and critics on this.

bodybuilder1.jpg

the transition from the calf to the heels looks kind of funny to me. also, the shape of the lower back seems off.

Tyrone70- thanks for the critics, i really need them:)

hello frnds, i m back with some new updates…worked a bit more on this guy and ur comments are greatly appreciated… thanks!!

thumbnail.jpg

Attachments

close up1.jpg

close up2.jpg

1 copy.jpg

very clean and defined form. I like it.

i agree, the form and lines are clean and well structured. Though, I think the external oblique is too sharp for a human. Perhaps you can smoothen that area.
Other than that, I think the head, hand & feet is what you can work more on. Great job overall.

great work

I think the knees and ankles are too narrow from the front view.
Also the jaw-angle could be sharper, not that rounded.
The feet need some attention too. Try to sculpt the plane changes that go on there.

Have fun … :+1:

awesome work …keep posting … :+1:

i like how clean it is and defined. i think the bottom of the knee may need to be a little smoother transition to the shin, to me it looks like it comes to too much of a triangle. and the back of the knee looks a little off, the V shape at the top of the calf muscles could be a little higher. i could be wrong though.

Looks good. Very “Ahnold” like. :wink:

hey guyz! thank u all for the many replies! i value all feedback as i can learn more every day:)

moonlitmaverick: thanks man, so glad u like it. :+1: !

GX@W: thank you! u are absolutely correct about external oblique will smooth it out… working hard on that and having a tough time getting it right especially hand and feet:angry:

artstudio3: thanks alot:)!

asecbrush: thanks man for the feedback! i will take care of teh points u mentioned…thanks alot!

basantjoshi: thanks bro!

robertrageson: glad u like it! will definitely work on teh points u mentioned, thank u!

Derek Frenzo: thanks man!