ZBrushCentral

Handlebar's Gene Pool

Starting a new thread for Z4, i hope you’ll enjoy my doodles.

Massi.jpg

Attachments

mark-twain.jpg

these are awesome man! the last one is amazing!

very good, like the second one :+1:
you may break the faces symmetry a little.

Superb work mate. I particularly like the Mark Twain sculpt, it has so much character! :smiley: :+1:

Stunning! Simply stunning.

Will look forward to see more here. Great work. :+1:

Great!
outstanding likeness!

Thank’s folks.

Here’s my first dive into the bpr renderer, i crated a matcap specially to try and get a stone like look. Added a little chromatic aberration with filter forge, but that’s about it for post.
Still haven’t worked out how the dof works yet, if anyone has any info on that i’d like to here, thanks.

bpr-render.jpg

Great cartoon, thanx for showing :+1:

These are really good. Nice style.

lovely.

really like it !!! :+1:

Simply great ! Love 'em ! :+1:

these have a lot of personality. I really like that last render.:+1:

Thanks People
Here’s a new member to the Gene Pool, hope you like him.

African-Geometry.jpg

Maybe you could make a scene? :slight_smile:

Attachments

screenshot_01.jpg

Lol Bas, that’s just wrong on so many levels, on a serious note though my intention isn’t to mock cultures but to try and work in western influences and how they are changeing the face of the African continent.
The piece is still wip, my plan is to put big ben’s clockface into the lip plate as an idication of the colonial days.
It’s great to see one of the oldschool still zbrushing, i miss a lot of the illustrators here from days gone by, so it’s nice to here from you.

H

Ha, ha !! I was thinking just yesterday that someone would sculpt an african lip disk dude. What a weid premonition . . . . nice one buddy !!