Default Batman

My first COMPLETE sculpt! Who deserves this right other than the great Batman?

This took me about 5 hours to complete, probably only spent about 2 sculpting and painting though.

About the work: I created everything in Sculptris. I made all the materials in MaCrea(You can see I need a bit more work with it). I then put all the different material versions together in Photoshop.
    Original inspiration came from these forums. I wish I could find the thread but all I have is the saved picture.

Things that need to be fixed: I need to color his lips, gums and in between teeth. I also need to reposition his mouth a little bit.

I'm not sure if I like the light or dark version more. What do you guys think?

Painted.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Painted2.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	191.7 KB 
ID:	218316  
    Last edited by FatherChristmas; 09-26-10 at 06:22 AM.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Is Batman on a vampire mood or is he just a bit angrier than usual?

If you don't mind, this thread could be perfect for everyone to show their batman's models. This could be a great Caped Crusader Sculptris gallery!

Both. I purposely made his canine teeth a bit more pointed(how my teeth are actually, sometimes it scares people ) and yes he's angry as well.

I've got no problem with everyone else showing their Batman works.

Very cool, my Catwoman has someone to hang out with now

Personally, I like the lighter version better, it shows more of the contours. The dark one is a little difficult to make out, and ends up looking like a dark blob.

Yea, I agree with you. After I looked at it some more, I realized it could benefit from being a little lighter.