ZBrushCentral

Ghost Rider

Skull modelled from a sphere primitive in Zbrush. Textured in Texture Master.

Everything else is ZBrush except flames and general touch ups, which were done in Photoshop.

Let me know what you think. :slight_smile:

user_image-1076318829pxl.jpg

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

WOO!!! this is Zkick image!
THis looks more like a scan than a CG image… Nice work! :+1:
Could you post some detail on the modeled armor and head? :slight_smile:

Kepp Zbrushing! :roll_eyes:

Cool, very impressive.
Welcome
Bye
Leo

Hi cwahl
This skull is very well done¡¡ the texture is very realistic and the scene is just impressive¡¡¡
Congratulations
Andreseloy

Ghost Rider… rock :wink: It feels like I’ve been waiting years for someone to whip up some good GR artwork, but the only ones I could find on the 'net were poor. Thanks for ammending that small problem with this excellent piece!

Now all I need is a good GR movie and I’ll truly be comic happy :slight_smile:

Wonderfull done, cwahl! 50.

Cwahl that is an excellent work !! :+1: :+1:

I would have to agree with the others thus far, excellent work! :+1:

Thanks everyone. :slight_smile:

Here are the skull models.

On the left is the original skull which I modelled with the Sphere primitive in ZBrush. On the right is the ‘morphed’ evil skull altered in Zbrush.

99.9% of the detail on the skull in the final art was done in the render. Almost no postwork in Photoshop.

Thanks.

![user_image-1076330096zxr.jpg|331x480](upload://ogYiFl5ylEV1kMDUX4OmTZiVoKN.jpeg)

Truly fine work.
Look forward to more.

Cool work!
Pilou

wow, awesome work, Ghost Rider kicks serious arse!

Nice work.Wish you could show how to model the skull or a head.

Say im interested in making morphs like different versions of say a skull one with mouht and jaw in different positions.ive been tryin to thinks of rotating zsheres in a jaw area of a head or skull but i havnt had success.Anyway great work.And the texture is great.Wish i knew how you came up with the texturee?

Amazing work cwahl!
Bravo! :smiley: :+1:

Skull detail is wicked sweet!

this is a truely brilliant image, The skull is prob the best I have seen in a long time, and the shouder with the spikes is very realistic, the shadow around that area is excellent. very, very well done.

I agree with everybody and I like the evil skull best. In particular, the TEETH. Just beautiful.

~zero

Totally incredible work !! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Gee, thanks everyone. Appreciated. :slight_smile:

The skull and jacket were rendered separately, as they had two different light sources. The main jacket was modelled from Zpsheres, the shoulder lapel used the Terrain primitve, the spikes used the Arrow primitive and the chain links used the Ring primitive.

The skull and jacket were textured in Texture Master with a material that had a high colour bump, which made it like painting on a live Bump map (the dark colours recede, the light colours protrude, or vice versa depending on whether the Colour bump is + or -). It helps you control the exact look of the bump (This is probably old news to everyone except me) :roll_eyes:

Anyway, Here’s some deatil from the skull and jacket.

that shows lot of details :stuck_out_tongue: