Default ArtWork and studies

Hi Guys. Some comments on how my sculpts are going would be great. The polypaint on the head is just for fun i will overlay actual photo textures to get a nice realistic head texture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fff copy.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	420.4 KB 
ID:	223628  

front.jpg

Any words of wisdom on this anatomy stuff would be great

Hey man I completely agree with you man, it is hard to get good feedback on here unless you do a sketch book. Ill try to help. The head looks really good so far. Do you plan on rendering with sss? that will make your head even more realistic! Only thing I could say is make the forehead a little more rounded and not so blocky. Also you might try to move in the zygomatic process in. Thats the bone on the outside ridge of the eye socket in case you were wondering . other than that keep it up man! Make him some eyes! Your female anatomy is looking good so far just keep working!!!

Member Follow User Gallery

Hey Goobatastic,

Good start so far on the female, just a few quick things with the anatomy that arent quite right.

- Bicep's are too long
    - Wrists are way to thin
    - Forearm muscles are too prominant for a female
    Portfolio

Available for Freelance

Cheers for the input guys. Your definately right about the female character i have blocked in the muscle flow time to start softening it.

Ctrl+S B4 U Save cheers for the great input. The head started off as a realistic study but then i started to exaggerate the features abit. I took artistic licence on it lol.
    Gonna work on the texture next using photos i think that is the only way to get a realistic textured look i dont think you can achieve it using polypaint.

Quick texture test
    No polypaint this time

HeadTest.jpg

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Good job, its coming along..Watch out for the photo, some parts could be cleaned up because it doesn't line up properly with the model. Also try to use the color information from the photo to enhance wrinkles and shadows to make your model and photo seamless. Keep it up!

Yep your right still needs some cleaning up. Will keep u posted

Yes ShadwoScheme modelling the best p4p fighter in the world The Russian Emperor FEDOOOOORRRRR

Quick sculpt.Hope you guys can guess who it is?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DAnny copy.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	103.2 KB 
ID:	227061  

Sorry for the double post

DAnny copy.jpg

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Danny Trejo?

Just playing around with the bald guy trying to make him look half decent. Still no hair and needs some work round the eyes. Probably need to mask the hair out from the sss layers also. Will hopefully finish him soon. Opinions welcomed

Zbrush,Maya,Mental Ray

WIPHead_2.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast